Gator Baseball Gator Baseball 2019

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
2019 Preseason Top 25 Preview: No. 4 Florida

Gator Baseball regular season around the corner, I’m ready for the new year. I believe Florida is ranked a little high, but there is some remaining talent here despite the draft taking Singer Kowar Byrne India and JJ. Maybe we can peak in May this year after getting the youngers some early PT.

Curious to see how far we can go, but I think we have the best pitching rotation in the nation once again. Two more years at the Mac, then the new ballpark will be ready. I know how much that excites you guys, Go Gators!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
It must be baseball as DZ has made an appearance. Thanx for the preseason note and I have to agree that #4 seems quite a bit high, but the postseason is what matters. I went to a number of fall scrimmages and this seems like the type of team that could put a long streak together, either way. Not sure I agree we have the best staff in the nation, especially with what I saw in fall. Dyson looked less that stellar and not ready to assume that Mace and Leftwich can be very good each start, given heir youth. But I am looking forward to the season having to rely heavily on so many newer faces. should be fun.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Your right FF, Ok, hopefully one of the best..at the end of the year..

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh you mean, National Championship winning coach Sully? Yeah that is our guy! Go Gators!!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I missed that Byrne ended up going pro. I was looking forward to seeing him on the mound again for us. Finding a closer like him will be tough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator