Gator Baseball Gator Baseball 3-16 MSU

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey guys, coming to town for Players Championship. Looking to stop by for first gator baseball game on 3/16.

Tickets? Best way through ticketmaster? I see some seats for $12 behind the plate and $52 for next row, what gives? Is this the best way or just walk up to the park?

Thanks in advance, Dz

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Hey guys, coming to town for Players Championship. Looking to stop by for first gator baseball game on 3/16.

Tickets? Best way through ticketmaster? I see some seats for $12 behind the plate and $52 for next row, what gives? Is this the best way or just walk up to the park?

Thanks in advance, Dz

I'll be at the TPC on the 16th myself. Really looking forward to it and fingers crossed for great weather.

If you buy tickets through the Gators website you're always directed to Ticketmaster and I've never tried other sites so I don't know if any of them are better. Those seats behind home plate are great but those elder Gator boosters are mighty proud of them. I have no doubt that you can walk up on gameday and get tickets at the window but heck, save yourself from waiting in line. And I'm not sure I recall seeing tickets being scalped so I don't know if you can do any better than TM. Good thing is all the seats have a back to them even if it is just a bleacher seat.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
I'll be at the TPC on the 16th myself. Really looking forward to it and fingers crossed for great weather.

If you buy tickets through the Gators website you're always directed to Ticketmaster and I've never tried other sites so I don't know if any of them are better. Those seats behind home plate are great but those elder Gator boosters are mighty proud of them. I have no doubt that you can walk up on gameday and get tickets at the window but heck, save yourself from waiting in line. And I'm not sure I recall seeing tickets being scalped so I don't know if you can do any better than TM. Good thing is all the seats have a back to them even if it is just a bleacher seat.

Thanks, Is weather typically an issue in March. I’m worried about this also for TPC but ill be standing in rain if I have too. I’m going to the Friday round. And I know I should know this, but what dugout does the home team use? Thanks Dz

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Thanks, Is weather typically an issue in March. I’m worried about this also for TPC but ill be standing in rain if I have too. I’m going to the Friday round. And I know I should know this, but what dugout does the home team use? Thanks Dz

My memory anymore, sheesh. They moved the tournament to May for a few years and I don't remember if that was to better highlight the tournament in the PGA schedule or if it was partly due to weather? Or did they move it back to March due to the May weather? I don't know but I've always had great weather in March. The only thing I can say for sure is the Gator's dugout is 3rd base side. It was weird last year in the regionals or supers when they had to occupy the visitors dugout.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017

In March it could be 70 or 30. Sunny or rainy. Its been a mild winter so far.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hope to see you at the Mac DZ. Here is what I know. That Saturday game against MSU has been designated 1 of 4 "premium" games this year, meaning General Admission tickets at 8 bux each as opposed to 4. Found that out against scrotUM. I highly doubt the place will be more than half full given that we only sell out for home games against scrotUM or FSU. And being that we have an erratic, young team I doubt you will have any problem getting tix. But if you want good chairbacks behind home plate and the security of already having them, then by all means you can purchase them in advance. Or you can take my advice. Buy the cheapest and sit wherever you want!!!! See you there!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb