Gator Baseball Gator Baseball: UF vs. Tennessee

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
UF travels to Tinerc to take on the Vols this weekend. Top ranked Gators are 7-2 in the SEC and coming off a home sweep last weekend against then 8th ranked Vandy. Tinerc is 4-5 in the SEC and not very good, but it is baseball so anything can happen! Friday 6:30, Sat 6:00 and Sun. 1:00. Go Gators!

Last edited:

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
4-5 in the SEC is definitely nothing to laugh at since 10 teams are in the top 25. Would be thrilled to see us leave Knoxville with 2 wins this weekend.

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Always tough to win on the road in the SEC. The Sunday game is on the SEC Network, the other 2 only on SEC+.

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
It's going to be raining in Knoxville starting before 6 pm and it probably won't stop until tomorrow afternoon. Then it's going to be cold. High Sat. is 45, down in the 20's Sat. night. They may only be able to get in 2 games this weekend unless it clears up early enough tomorrow to get a doubleheader in. I haven't see anything official about tonight's game being cancelled, but looking at the radar I don't see how they can play tonight.

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
It's going to be raining in Knoxville starting before 6 pm and it probably won't stop until tomorrow afternoon. Then it's going to be cold. High Sat. is 45, down in the 20's Sat. night. They may only be able to get in 2 games this weekend unless it clears up early enough tomorrow to get a doubleheader in. I haven't see anything official about tonight's game being cancelled, but looking at the radar I don't see how they can play tonight.
Well shyt, there goes tonight's entertainment.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well shyt, there goes tonight's entertainment.

Yep. I just took everything off the grill, popped a cold one, sat down and said WTF? Then took the time to look and see it is washed out. Sat. at 6pm. DH on Sun starting at 1pm. Both games Sun. scheduled for 7 innings!

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
The Saturday game has been moved up to 4:30 and is just starting on SEC+.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Glad I checked in. Big thanks to Ocala for posting the earlier start time and I turned it on in Top 2nd just before Horvath blasted a 3run shot over the LF wall. Three batters later Liput hits a 2 run jack to RF. UT cut the lead to 5-3 after 4, but the good guys have now answered with 5 runs (so far) in the top of 5th, started off by Indy's solo shot to lead off the inning. 10-3 currently and I have to take off. Bring them home boys. Singer a bit shaky today. Curve ball seems to be sitting up in zone on a T and fastball not moving much. Perhaps it is the weather. 70+ pitches thru 4. See you guys tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb