Gator Baseball Gator Baseball: UF vs. UGA

Wingtee

Mar 11, 2018
Just read where we dropped game 2, giving the series to the mutts. As has been mentioned, our pitching pretty lousy. Seems I've read where O'Sullivan has constantly bemoaned how badly our guys manage the counts. Not that one guy could change everything, but Dyson not being able to take that next step (actually digressing terribly since his run in latter stages of the championship year) has been a big factor. I'm also not certain we have anybody among those that have started who are as tough as the guys we usually have. Hope it's just growing pains, but it's tough to watch. Even though we're young, we seem to have enough offense to support decent pitching.
I rarely even think about Dyson anymore

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
It’s tough dude.. I take this chit hard.. but I knew it was coming
The pitching has been baffling, as the entire staff seems to have lost its confidence. No consistency anywhere and downright awful at times. O'Sullivan is a master recruiter and a great handler of pitchers and I imagine he's as shocked as the rest of us.

Wingtee

Mar 11, 2018
The pitching has been baffling, as the entire staff seems to have lost its confidence. No consistency anywhere and downright awful at times. O'Sullivan is a master recruiter and a great handler of pitchers and I imagine he's as shocked as the rest of us.
No doubt O- man . But tomorrow I’ll play golf , knock back a few beers and not worry about. My eligibility is up. (Good thing if your a Gator Baseball fan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator