Gator Baseball Gator Baseball vs FSU

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Will any fans even be allowed at the games?

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
First case of COVID reported in Alachua County today. Most undergrad programs have been ordered to move classes online by Friday. It doesnt look good for fans.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If they make the series against UGly fanless, will someone please post it here? I am planning on attending the series, but would not be surprised if they shut the gates.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
If they make the series against UGly fanless, will someone please post it here? I am planning on attending the series, but would not be surprised if they shut the gates.

Fuchs just sent out a message that requests students do not return to campus until March 30 and all classes will be delivered online now. No word on athletic events but not looking good.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Fuchs just sent out a message that requests students do not return to campus until March 30 and all classes will be delivered online now. No word on athletic events but not looking good.

Thanx for the info but that sux but I understand. NBA is suspending all games after tonite and Tom Hanks and wife tested positive for the virus down in Australia. Sounds like most everything is going to be cancelled.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If I read the release correctly it says all events in the SEC of all sports will be played without fans. Check the official website to confirm.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
CU has said all classes will be online through the rest of the semester. Dang it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.