Gator Country writer puts the beatdown on Muschamp and previous staff

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Callahan is easily the most perplexing hire we made. That WR coach hire was a downright embarrassment. Yup stole FIU's RB coach... to coach our receivers. Oh well. At least they were dirt cheap. We must have been out of budget by then.

Trob and Durkin both won national recruiter of the year awards. I was not sold on them as coaches either but they clearly are at least well above average as recruiters.

We'll see if any of our current staff earn such honors. I'm fairly confident that neither Callahan nor Dixon will nor do I expect them to be around for long.
I should like this guy's post but I can't figure out how.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
GC was all about muschamp and defended him to the end. Now they want to trash him? It just shows they are a shill no matter who is head coach.

You just nailed it. That site is so homer it's almost a waste of time to read. And the author of that article, PD, is the biggest DICK on the internet!

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Florida will do some things better next year, but remember, they won 10 games this year. That will be a hard act to follow. I hope that article was correct, but methinks it was a bit overly optimistic.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You just nailed it. That site is so homer it's almost a waste of time to read. And the author of that article, PD, is the biggest DICK on the internet!
I dont know about him being a dick, but he is one if the most technically capable writers anywhere. He may be too technical when he is breaking down plays for most, but I really enjoy him. That being said, the only reason he didnt stick his head farther up Duncecap's azz is because his shoulders wouldnt fit. I think he is doing it again with this crew.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Where were all these Gator Country critics when the Chump was here? Nowhere to be found. After he was fired, then they started to criticize. "A day late and a dollar short."

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Where were all these Gator Country critics when the Chump was here? Nowhere to be found. After he was fired, then they started to criticize. "A day late and a dollar short."

They feared the cross-eyed hex-stare… and they had whiteboards in their family.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
All of the "Gainesville Media" loved Chump while he was there. Hell...some of them still defend his sorry ass!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
These cowards wouldn't say one negative word about Muschamp and his staff when they were here and they turned on him after he was canned. Very classless. Kinda like talking about someone behind their back.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
These cowards wouldn't say one negative word about Muschamp and his staff when they were here and they turned on him after he was canned. Very classless. Kinda like talking about someone behind their back.
You mean like we do all the time on here?:lol:

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I wrote a little thread about the Chump on Gator Country entitled "The Peter Principle" and got slammed pretty hard. Then a month or so later, Beard used the same lingo in a radio interview, even mentioning the "Peter Principle" by name but nothing appeared in print while the Chump was here. I dropped my subscription for good. Hells, bells, Pat and Andreu showed more balls than those guys at Gator country. PD, who is a decent analyst, treated Chump with kid gloves. Now the whole group has been taking potshots at him.

Last edited by a moderator:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Messedchomp was at centercourt last night at Auburn's bball game and the "fan-love"
went hysterical ... Malzahn made the trip, pumping his fist and cheering.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Messedchomp was at centercourt last night at Auburn's bball game and the "fan-love"
went hysterical ... Malzahn made the trip, pumping his fist and cheering.
When asked what he learned at UF he said "You got to score points." If he actually learned that, he could be dangerous.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
When asked what he learned at UF he said "You got to score points." If he actually learned that, he could be dangerous.

Come on. He sucks. He will always suck. He wrote the sucks book. His picture is found under sucks in the dictionary. He will fail there too. Gator bait!

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Come on. He sucks. He will always suck. He wrote the sucks book. His picture is found under sucks in the dictionary. He will fail there too. Gator bait!
Probably correct. It is just that our hubris makes me nervous. If cover had not reassured me I would be very nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.