Gator County Thoughts of the Week

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well I have some different expectations. Better o-line play means that we won't have to be so great at QB to carry the team. Decent offensive coaching that will use all the options available not just running the ball especially if injuries occur.

Last year we refused to throw the ball and kept a QB in when he clearly was injured and not capable.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This should be a tailor made offense for JD. I think he'll do well this year. Just please stop staring WR's down.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator said:
This should be a tailor made offense for JD. I think he'll do well this year. Just please stop staring WR's down.
I think he'll cut down on that. From what I've read it's gonna be a lot of one or two reads then run for him. I'm a little more concerned with his ability to connect on some deep balls

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator said:
He's certainly got the arm for the deep ball. And 1/2/run is a good thing for him.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator said:
I agree on both. It's the touch on the deep balls but that's something they're focusing on this off season

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator said:
I'm hoping Driskel runs very often.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator said:
If the oline isn't any better he will be running alot more than he wants to

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator