Gator Gear, Paraphernalia, Tchotchkes, etc

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I imagine everyone here has Gator items they are particular fond of or just unique in some way. My avatar was a recent acquisition by Mrs. G. She liked the fact it was Foster's - she worked for a couple of years for the Australian Government when we were overseas - but really it was all about the alligator. The alligator in the pic below is something we saw on vacation and thought about getting until I looked closely at the price ($1,295). It was pretty big and really would have only fit in the back yard - or possibly the basement. As a point of reference the lab is medium sized and about 60 pounds.

1660230616529.png

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Al has been hanging out in our flower bed for about 8 years now. I move him around from time to time depending on how the flowers spread. Guess I should make him a little bigger each year.

Seedy and lil Seedy just pulled out a lot of overgrown monkey grass and Iris bulbs then mulched for me. I love sitting on the front porch overlooking this spot.

DD22290E-0F7A-472B-AE8E-778EE8F3B222.jpeg

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I imagine everyone here has Gator items they are particular fond of or just unique in some way. My avatar was a recent acquisition by Mrs. G. She liked the fact it was Foster's - she worked for a couple of years for the Australian Government when we were overseas - but really it was all about the alligator. The alligator in the pic below is something we saw on vacation and thought about getting until I looked closely at the price ($1,295). It was pretty big and really would have only fit in the back yard - or possibly the basement. As a point of reference the lab is medium sized and about 60 pounds.

View attachment 47177
Are you sure that is an alligator? Foster's is an Australian beer. There are no alligators in Australia, only crocodiles. Plus, the snout on that thing seems to narrow similar to a crocodile more than a gator... :scratchchin:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Are you sure that is an alligator? Foster's is an Australian beer. There are no alligators in Australia, only crocodiles. Plus, the snout on that thing seems to narrow similar to a crocodile more than a gator... :scratchchin:
Says the man that follows the team with “Roll Tide” as their slogan and an elephant as the mascot. Maybe a roll of toilet paper would be more appropriate.

:crazy:

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Says the man that follows the team with “Roll Tide” as their slogan and an elephant as the mascot. Maybe a roll of toilet paper would be more appropriate.

:crazy:
Nobody ever confused a roll of TP and an elephant... :stickpoke:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

Alligators and crocodiles are very similar…

…but not as similar as sisters and wives are in Alabama.

:dance:

Alex.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Alligators and crocodiles are very similar…

…but not as similar as sisters and wives are in Alabama.

:dance:

Alex.
Yeah, I understand. But leave Auburn out of this conversation. Bama fans don't date any closer than cousins... ;)

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
:headslap: Get it right if you're gonna say that phrase. It is "Around the bowl and down the hole, Roll Tide Roll!"
See Nalt, in civilized parts of the world we use toilets that have a bowl which is subject to the physics of Coriolis effects. These effects manifest in a circular motion as the fluid in said bowl has angular momentum imparted, thus, around the bowl. Holes are associated with outhouses used in the less advanced part of the country.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Mrs G says it’s an alligator; therefore it’s an alligator. Next you’ll probably tell me the black animal in the photo is not really a dog.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I understand. But leave Auburn out of this conversation. Bama fans don't date any closer than cousins... ;)
nevermind GIF

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
See Nalt, in civilized parts of the world we use toilets that have a bowl which is subject to the physics of Coriolis effects. These effects manifest in a circular motion as the fluid in said bowl has angular momentum imparted, thus, around the bowl. Holes are associated with outhouses used in the less advanced part of the country.
So, in your "civilized" part of the world you do your "business" in the tank? Where I come from, we do our business in the bowl and when we flush it the extra water up in the tank moves to the bowl and clears out everything in the bowl downward through the hold in the bottom. My description isn't as eloquent as yours but at least my people aren't doing our business in the tank like you civilized folks seem to do... ;)

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
This is unique, I took a photo and Mr2Cents photo shopped it. I like it so much because Tebow threw it to Percy who caught it right in front of Philip Fulmer at midfield and his expression was priceless. Harvin laid out to catch it, almost had a 99yd TD.

485616_617244714952286_1355278461_n.jpg

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
This is unique, I took a photo and Mr2Cents photo shopped it. I like it so much because Tebow threw it to Percy who caught it right in front of Philip Fulmer at midfield and his expression was priceless. Harvin laid out to catch it, almost had a 99yd TD.

485616_617244714952286_1355278461_n.jpg
Why is everyone wearing #15?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator