Gator Humor (SOS)

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Today was a day that I needed a laugh. @G. Gordon Gator posted a couple of James Bates' Head Ball Coach Stories a while back that reminded me of these treasures. The one following just cracks me up for some reason...

SOS will never be equaled IMO and one of the greatest things was that he was hilarious while at the same time an offensive genius. I can usually look up a clip on him or some transcript of an interview and get a chuckle or even a good belly laugh.

An old buddy of mine happened to run into him and David Lam at some hideaway after beating USCe one year and SOS came in with a beer and a 'Cocks cap with a pony tail a la' their much ballyhooed QB Steve Taneyhill. He brought the house down...again!

upload_2020-1-22_16-56-59.jpeg

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
An old buddy of mine happened to run into him and David Lam at some hideaway
I bet SOS and Lamm together was more fun than watching Wake Forest beat fswho..........I always liked to listen to Lamm talk about football.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Oh Lord. I watched videos till Brady Ackerman told the story about SOS taking his 8 old USCe ties to Muschamp to trade out. Champ had 7 and SOS said, "you owe me a tie" so he called his wife to bring one. ONLY SPURRIER would make this trade. Best story about the HBC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.