Recruiting Gator Recruiting: Heading into the Season on Track, Part 1

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
lets all panic about recruiting in August.... aaaaaaahhh the sky is falling. Any recruit that isn't going to Florida just because it is Florida is waiting until we see what the new Offensive Coordinator is about. There is no reason for them to do otherwise. They need to do their due diligence like they would for any other school. If this was December or January then there would be more panic.

But as the article points out, if Florida does well with the new offensive system recruits will come. If we put out a similar product as the last 4 years, of course the offensive recruits are going to look elsewhere.
wwwwwaaaaaaaaaa, wwwwwwwaaaaa... is all you really just said. Has any recruit signed an LOI to any university? Is there time for them to change their minds? I guess due to 3 bad years the brand of Florida isn't worth anything? According to people like T-Rex, the Florida Brand is now crap and we will never be able to get a coach as talented as Lane Kiffin because we don't have a top projected class in August. How will we go on? Lets just shut the whole MFer down. The sky is falling.

2004 was a lame duck season for Zook, I guess we sucked for the next 10 years after that right? We didn't win any SEC Championships or National Titles after 2004, right?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:
lets all panic about recruiting in August.... aaaaaaahhh the sky is falling. Any recruit that isn't going to Florida just because it is Florida is waiting until we see what the new Offensive Coordinator is about. There is no reason for them to do otherwise. They need to do their due diligence like they would for any other school. If this was December or January then there would be more panic.

But as the article points out, if Florida does well with the new offensive system recruits will come. If we put out a similar product as the last 4 years, of course the offensive recruits are going to look elsewhere.
Typical. I never said shut the program down. I never said we were crap nor did I say that we'll never get a good coach again.

Buwhahahahahaha!!!! What a piece of work you are...I didn't say one single thing you posted. Try reading and then post again. Worthless drivel...jeezus.

PS The sky fell last year, jackwagon.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:

So you didn't say he is the iceberg that sank the USS Gator? At all? I guess I didn't read in your earlier response? What kind of statement does that mean then? Typical is you saying something assinine then getting called on it, then saying I didn't say that.

If you think the USS Gator (your words) has hit an iceberg and is therefore sinking.. then you did say those things.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:

There's a huge difference. I never said we won't be back. We will. I never once said the brand is ruined forever and we'll never get another decent coach or win another game or beat another ranked team. I never said any of it. You are full of sh!t and being called out on it right now. Take your dumbass somewhere else if you can't even quote people properly. This mess surrounds Muschamp. You know it...I know it...most of Gator nation knows it.

Someone else will resurrect the program. If you don' think we're in a major hole then you're as stupid as you are posting right now. I can't fix stupid. Now GTF outta here with your garbage posts. Come back when you decide not to be a complete moron with your head in the sand.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78 said:

Didn't quote you properly... I go back to saying you said "iceberg that sank the USS Gator". I guess the Titanic which is where that quote is referencing also came back, right? If you are going to go straight to name calling and then trying change the context of your very reference. Who exactly is being a child. You are the one going to name calling when the defense of your comment failed.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I never said anything that you claim. Try reading and I have every right to complain about the garbage Muschamp has put on the field. Put me on ignore or stop being a d bag. If 4-8 isn't an iceberg...well I guess you're just being a d bag on purpose. I'm done wasting time on you. Seriously..get a grip.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle said:
We getting Brandon Sandifer tonight?
According to GatorJ, they were is a pushing for Cowart to commit soon. Who would be a #3 ranked verbal commit on the 247 rankings.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n29095 said:

I don't know much about Sandifer, but I would think Merrick would be a better get. Sandifer can only play guard from what I've seen. We're pretty heavy on guards. We need tackles. Merrick, Ivey, Prince. That's 3 tackles and any of them could flip to Guard. Unless we plan to take Sandifer and those 3 if they elect to come on board. I don't think we can no to those 3.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n29102 said:
I don't know much about Sandifer, but I would think Merrick would be a better get. Sandifer can only play guard from what I've seen. We're pretty heavy on guards. We need tackles. Merrick, Ivey, Prince. That's 3 tackles and any of them could flip to Guard. Unless we plan to take Sandifer and those 3 if they elect to come on board. I don't think we can no to those 3.
I think we'd take all 3 if we can. I also think Sandifer chooses UF and Merrick will eventually though he seems to be getting pushed to scum by his father. Ivey is going to be a battle with Auburn.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
Ray Finkle;n29095 said:

with Sandifer we have 2 guards and the others are ot's. If we can get Ivey, Prince , Merrick we'll take them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator