deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2 said:
628x471.jpg
Why can't they take off the Jerseys like Brandy did?

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We should consider ourselves, Gator Fans, extremely lucky. Besides having a kickass team, we not only beat them on the field but slaughtered them in the "looks" department as well. Homely Gator players were hard to fnd. However, most of those Fugly Bammer chicks could make a freight train jump the tracks. Holy Cr@p Batman! Let's hope Walton keeps recruiting like he has been.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Delg8tor;n1676 said:
We should consider ourselves, Gator Fans, extremely lucky. Besides having a kickass team, we not only beat them on the field but slaughtered them in the "looks" department as well. Homely Gator players were hard to fnd. However, most of those Fugly Bammer chicks could make a freight train jump the tracks. Holy Cr@p Batman! Let's hope Walton keeps recruiting like he has been.
For the most part i agree, but having Peter Griffin on our team sorta evened out the looks somewhat.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n1681 said:
For the most part i agree, but having Peter Griffin on our team sorta evened out the looks somewhat.

We had one maybe two with image issues, Bama had a whole team of them.

agrigator

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
NavetG8r;n699 said:
I was concerned when she didn't come out too. Worked out very well though. Pretty sure things went as Coach planned. Hanna coming in late and fresh seemed to give the girls a bit of a boost.

We were ****ing screwed if Hannah did not show up in the 6th. Plain bull**** that she didn't start. Walton should be fired even though we won the game!!
Don't be an idiot wobble

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb