• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
What does everyone think? Keep in mind, we have players opting out by the truckload. OU hasnt had any notable defections.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was worried about all the offensive opt outs, but Marco leaving gives us a fighting chance. I think we lose but in a close one.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m torn over the concept of opting out of a bowl game. It’s really no different than should you wear a mask to protect against Covid. Some are going to argue the risk is overblown. Some are going to argue just the opposite.

One thing’s clear. This game needs a stimulus.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think the outcome is pretty clear given our lack of firepower.
The real question is whether or not there is an Oklahoma point total high enough to embarrass Mullen into making the change.
If there is one, and I doubt there is, the over/under is probably 70.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
50-49. Whoever has the ball last wins.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
From playoffs contender to an after-thought of a bowl game. We sure know how to let the air out of the ball.

I think we end the season with three straight losses and the loss of our mojo going into the final stretch of recruiting. I think this program is at risk of really revealing itself. I think I better stop before I get 10 dislikes, six drunks, three stonedes and a pair of loonies.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
tenor.gif

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Are we even going to be able to keep it a close game? This one is shaping up to be a 45-27 type game and not even that close for our 3rd straight loss and finally sending Grantham packing. This could very well be the blowout loss we were expecting the Bama game to be.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
After LSU I said we'd finish at 8-4. Coincidently, it's the exact prediction i made last January. For a while there old mullenz got my hopes up but we're back to reality now. It isnt surprising. The couple times he's had a team that looked like a contender as an HC, the wheels always fell off late in the season. That 1 year when state was top 3, then got bent over the last couple games of the season and broke off at home by a dump of an ole miss team to close it out reminds me very much of this year. He's anything if not predictable. Predictably average.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Have a feeling UF wins and Mullen credits Grantham with the 45-42 win.
What's funny is if we do win, we all know mullen will find a way to credit granthem and the defense, even if he fires him the next day.

Mullen reminds me of a friend from college. Super nice guy, likable, but was way to loyal to ppl that didnt deserve it. His nickname was Captain Save-a-Hoe because he gravitated to the sluts who couldnt help but cheat on him. You put him in a room with 20 awesome chicks and one slut, he would make a beeline for the slut each time, then tell everyone how great she really is, often after already being cucked a couple times. Theyd always end up dumping him, not the other way around. And within a few weeks he'd come over with another one, same chapter different verse.

He's 41 now and to this day it hasnt changed. He married a couple of them, and then divorced. 4 kids, 2 diff women, both skanks, single now with lots of child support. Mullen just cant help but love him some damaged souls.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
We get curb stomped due to such young receivers playing and Trask likely struggling because of it. The only positive is I think Grantham's defense gets utterly humiliated yet again.

Rileys - 44
Good Guys - 24

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think we end the season with three straight losses and the loss of our mojo going into the final stretch of recruiting..
we were never a playoff contender. Alabama could have scored any number that they desired on us. Once Dorkie Dan lost to Texas a&m it was over.

We had recruiting mojo? When was this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.