Gator Sources

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My primary spot is swampgas. The best insight. By far the most knowledgeable posters. News almost always breaks over there. I freakin love reading that board, man.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Is there anyone else that would like to blatantly advertise for my competitors? There has to be more sites.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
Wasn't Rivals once "owned" by someone who was tied to FSU?

It was reported that way for years; I think it was someone named Dot. It was especially interesting during recruiting where Gator recruits would lose star ratings and clowns would gain stars all in an effort to get the clowns the higher rated class.

On the subject, I typically look at the bleacher report for football information; they seem to accumulate the info as good as anyone. Unfortunately, paywalls will follow the articles so there were some articles that were not available for free. For recruiting 247 has the most up to date information on commitments but keeps non-VIPs guessing on prospects.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The OP asked for sources for Gator news and information. It's a bit of a stretch to say that gatorchatter competes in that space. :whistle:
There have been times we have news sooner than any of those pay sites. If we don’t have it first, we have it about five minutes later. There’s no reason to go anywhere else for news.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
There have been times we have news sooner than any of those pay sites. If we don’t have it first, we have it about five minutes later. There’s no reason to go anywhere else for news.
I'm just kiddin, fella.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am on Gator Country and view 247 every day.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Is there any reason why you shouldn’t be banned?
Well, I guess you'll have to ban me too...

Don't get too upset, oh fearless leader. I don't pay and it's just to be somewhat familiar with what's going on, names of big targets, etc. I take what they say with a grain of salt for obvious reasons.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is there any reason why you shouldn’t be banned?
lDy8qYa.png

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
This just dropped...watching it now so no opinion of it yet (not that my opinion on this subject means much).

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
The best source of all (Coach Napier) coming to a town near you

April 12 Gainesville, FL
(Best Western Gateway Grand)
Hosted by Gainesville QB Club Gainesville QB Club Members Only Gainesville QB Club Members Only

April 19 Tampa, FL
(Armature Works)
Hosted by Gator Boosters Gator Boosters, Alumni Association Members, Gators Fans
ON SALE NOW HERE

April 21 Jacksonville, FL
(TIAA Bank Field)
Hosted by Gator Boosters Gator Boosters, Alumni Association Members, Gators Fans
ON SALE NOW HERE

April 27 Orlando, FL
(Full Sail University)
ON SALE NOW HERE

April 28 Lakeland, FL
(Polk Theatre)
Hosted by Polk County Gator Club Gator Boosters, Alumni Association Members, Gators Fans
CLICK HERE FOR SALE DETAILS

May 12 Pensacola, FL
(Sanders Beach/Corrine Jones Center)
Hosted by Northwest Florida Gator Club Gator Boosters, Alumni Association Members, Gators Fans
ON SALE NOW HERE

May 16 Atlanta, GA
(City Springs Theatre)
Hosted by Atlanta Gator Club Gator Boosters, Alumni Association Members, Gators Fans SALE DATE – To Be Determined.

Follow their Facebook page for updates
2022 Gator Gathering w/ Coach Napier
May 18 Fort Lauderdale, FL
(Signature Grand Davie)
Hosted by Broward County Gator Club Gator Boosters, Alumni Association Members, Gators Fans
ON SALE NOW HERE

May 26 Gainesville, FL
(Gary Condron Family Indoor Practice Facility)
Hosted by Gator Boosters Gator Boosters, Alumni Association Members, Fightin'Gator TD Club Members, Gators Fans

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My primary spot is swampgas. The best insight. By far the most knowledgeable posters. News almost always breaks over there. I freakin love reading that board, man.
In other words it's the Pat Dooley of boards. :whistle:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.