Gator Sr LB Kylan Johnson transferring

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Probably sees the writing on the wall with Burney, Miller and Houston competing for the spot next to Reese.
Burney was very impressive late in the year, and will get a lot of PT. Just a matter of where. I believe he will
excel in place of Vosean Joseph. KJ was a decent player , not bad nor great. I wish him well . Perhaps he
can go play for Collins and we bring in Braun. Call it a trade:)

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Probably sees the writing on the wall with Burney, Miller and Houston competing for the spot next to Reese.
Burney was very impressive late in the year, and will get a lot of PT. Just a matter of where. I believe he will
excel in place of Vosean Joseph. KJ was a decent player , not bad nor great. I wish him well . Perhaps he

I dont think he is P5 material to be honest.

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Best of luck to the kid. If a player doesn't want to be here, he should go. Glad for his contributions while a Gator.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Wish him the best unless he's playing the Gators. Good luck young man.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Hopefully one of those guys has decent cover skills as that TE on Miami was pretty good as a pass threat when he was on the field last year.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He'll be one of probably 3 to 5 more before next fall. Curious why he waited until now, a lot these schools have filled their spots. Going to Ga Tech is not a bad option for him, but he'd likely get more PT at a 1AA school.

Also, this will make Law happy!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wish him luck.

He isnt the kind of LB that Grantham wants. He was wasting his time here.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Oh well, time to move on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics