Gator Truth Florida Football Podcast

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Truth, don't let people like this discourage you. You're doing great and will only get better with more experience.
I’m adding helpful advice, not trying to discourage.

It's not much that hasn't been previously brought up. Probably better than it was on the original test runs. I'm trying to stay away from my notes more to get away from the reading monotone. Will try to memorize more of the points to bring it about more naturally. That, comfort through experience, and trying not to overthink it should help.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You lost me in under a minute. First of all, why the Fuchs do you need intro music for 41 seconds? Good grief. Second, you speak too slow. You got to pick it up. Talk faster, more inflection and energy.
NV, the voice of gatorchatter! :lol:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorTruth133 I’m really not trying to be an ass. @oxrageous does an amazing job with his podcasts/videos. He not only has an amazing radio voice but he keeps the audience engaged with energy keeps the language going.
:
Ever east Ben Shapiro? That guy talks a mile a minute but he keeps your attention. Keep that in mind.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
@GatorTruth133 I’m really not trying to be an ass. @oxrageous does an amazing job with his podcasts/videos. He not only has an amazing radio voice but he keeps the audience engaged with energy keeps the language going.
:
Ever east Ben Shapiro? That guy talks a mile a minute but he keeps your attention. Keep that in mind.
Cant Speak Nathan Fillion GIF

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

I could match that energy no way I match that speed, instead of Ben’s 2-3 “and the idea” (which is his pause repetition while his mouth catches up with his mind) would be 5-7 at his speed.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, are you still doing your Gator podcasts? I enjoyed those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb