Gator Truth Florida Football Podcast

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Looking forward to seeing the results this fall!

Best of luck to you--you'll have several loyal listeners

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anything Apple------ :puke:

I'll watch on utube.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
I have a Youtube version set to be published tomorrow. No real video except the logo. As I get better at everything I do hope to at least get game clips over the vid

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
First to like on Gatorchatter.

Good podcast. My only criticism is that you were way too easy on Mullen and Delance.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
First to like on Gatorchatter.

Good podcast. My only criticism is that you were way too easy on Mullen and Delance.

And EJ. To be honest, that is by design. Wanted to be more positive out of the gate and ignore most of Mullen’s playcalling issues at times while subtlety taking shots. I probably won’t touch crootin, not my specialty.

Thanks for the listen, really is cool to know people are taking the time. My delivery is getting better, still not where I want it. Defense/ST next week and I’m debating whether to start with Safety and go forward or DT and work my way out and back.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And EJ. To be honest, that is by design. Wanted to be more positive out of the gate and ignore most of Mullen’s playcalling issues at times while subtlety taking shots. I probably won’t touch crootin, not my specialty.

Thanks for the listen, really is cool to know people are taking the time. My delivery is getting better, still not where I want it. Defense/ST next week and I’m debating whether to start with Safety and go forward or DT and work my way out and back.
If it were me, I'd start with DTs and go back.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You lost me in under a minute. First of all, why the Fuchs do you need intro music for 41 seconds? Good grief. Second, you speak too slow. You got to pick it up. Talk faster, more inflection and energy.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
You lost me in under a minute. First of all, why the Fuchs do you need intro music for 41 seconds? Good grief. Second, you speak too slow. You got to pick it up. Talk faster, more inflection and energy.
errbody's a critic.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Truth, don't let people like this discourage you. You're doing great and will only get better with more experience.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not bad, not bad at all.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.