GATORBAIT baby! A Deep Dive into why we are completely Fuched in our 2 major sports

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How does UF get a #1 seed in the NCAA tourney when they just BARELY placed 4th in the SEC tourney? :scratchhead:

A combination of some people felt we should be, you know, feelings are like the most important thing these days, add in all the butthurt from the collapse of the men's team in the basketball tournament losing to a 15th seed, and not just any 15th seed, but to a christian school, and christian values are so medieval timeish and anti-PC, they think being gay is wrong, having morals and being honest are still a thing... so that is how you get to be a #1 seed.

Last edited:

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018

UF = University of Fuchstards
Is Mullinz always cold? Why are his shoulders always hunched like that? Maybe he has a low body temperature.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
How does UF get a #1 seed in the NCAA tourney when they just BARELY placed 4th in the SEC tourney? :scratchhead:

Because the SEC championship meet is “just another meet” from a national qualifying score (NQS) standpoint. Florida is tied with Oklahoma for #1 in NQS. Bama is far behind at #7.

And Florida finished the SEC tournament in 3rd place, while resting its superstar Trinity Thomas and unfortunately having to count a fall on bars, for the only time this year. Bama got lucky, along with the usual Bama home scoring advantage.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is Mullinz always cold? Why are his shoulders always hunched like that? Maybe he has a low body temperature.

He wipes his nose with the back of his forefinger knuckles every 30 seconds on the dot in his pressers, so he must have a chronic rhinitis with or without fever....check it out...

ShelbyGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Actually if he had low body temperature he would always feel hot (relative to the average person). So maybe the chronic rhinitis with fever is more plausible?

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Actually if he had low body temperature he would always feel hot (relative to the average person). So maybe the chronic rhinitis with fever is more plausible?
Are you sure about that? Because since you mention it, I've always been a little bit overly sensitive to cold and never gave it much thought until General Tzo's Spicy Bat Stew Flu came along. Then, as a result of all the frequent temperature checks, come to find out that my personal body temperature is consistently at 97.7 instead of 98.6. I was told by a doctor that this is the explanation for my cold sensitivity. Which, unlike Mullinz, I do not deal with by walking around with my shoulders perpetually hunched like a mad scientist's lab assistant. I just drink whiskey.

ShelbyGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Are you sure about that? Because since you mention it, I've always been a little bit overly sensitive to cold and never gave it much thought until General Tzo's Spicy Bat Stew Flu came along. Then, as a result of all the frequent temperature checks, come to find out that my personal body temperature is consistently at 97.7 instead of 98.6. I was told by a doctor that this is the explanation for my cold sensitivity. Which, unlike Mullinz, I do not deal with by walking around with my shoulders perpetually hunched like a mad scientist's lab assistant. I just drink whiskey.
As someone with average body temp of 96.5 I am sure that I feel hotter than the average person. At least that's what I'm told every time I say it's too hot in here.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T minus Five til a Transgender girl blows up Gymnastics. I'm actually looking forward to a couple Trans-ladies on the Woman's Basketball team. Might get some monster dunks and a bunch of crying.
Can’t wait for the moment when the T-girl smashes her junk on the balance beam, must see TV right there.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because they bytch-slapped everyone all season long and that's more telling than a single meet without their #1 gymnast available.

BTW, they finished 3rd, not 4th. But reading is hard, so you get a pass. :lol:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gee, for a bunch of woke people, I sure don’t see a lot of diversity in our athletic administration. Three stupid looking white guys.

Maybe when wokeness directly impacts these guys their attitudes might change

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.