Gatorchatter cruise in 2020?

Would you have any interest in a Gatorchatter cruise?

• Yes

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • No

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 21.8%

• Total voters

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Where could we meet over a 3 day period and have some fun activities?
I've got a perfect place for you degenerates to meet....
AR-311109386.jpg

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have a cabin in the mountains in Shenandoah County, VA. We could put Deliverance on non-stop loop on the TV, drink a sh*t-ton of whisky, shoot AR-15's, hit up a few of the breweries, and hold feats-of-strength competitions until someone falls into the fire pit and ruins it for everyone....

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I have a cabin in the mountains in Shenandoah County, VA. We could put Deliverance on non-stop loop on the TV, drink a sh*t-ton of whisky, shoot AR-15's, hit up a few of the breweries, and hold feats-of-strength competitions until someone falls into the fire pit and ruins it for everyone....

Im in.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Because the tailgate, in Gainesville, during a home football game, was such a success?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My wife has been trying to get me to go on a cruise for over a decade. And I tell her the same thing I'll tell you... "I've been on so many "cruises" during my tour in the Navy that I'm burnt out."
I could never see another ship and that'd be too soon.

And besides... Being confined to small quarters with random people is not what I would call a vacation. Sounds more like prison.
:facepalm:

A small quarters with random people? You make it sound like the train trips the Nazis sent the Jews to the camps in.

These cruise ships are pretty large. I doubt the quarters are like the ones you dealt with in the Navy.

Take your wife on the damn cruise and make her happy.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:facepalm:

A small quarters with random people? You make it sound like the train trips the Nazis sent the Jews to the camps in.

These cruise ships are pretty large. I doubt the quarters are like the ones you dealt with in the Navy.

Take your wife on the damn cruise and make her happy.

:lol:

Apparently Rennard thinks that cruise lines still have steerage quarters.

steamshipsteerage.jpg

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
My wife has been trying to get me to go on a cruise for over a decade. And I tell her the same thing I'll tell you... "I've been on so many "cruises" during my tour in the Navy that I'm burnt out."
I could never see another ship and that'd be too soon.

And besides... Being confined to small quarters with random people is not what I would call a vacation. Sounds more like prison.

Yeah, take her on a cruise and treat her like...
titanic-main_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqzcd--Xj9PJMVYU0p8x70SFqz9KkK9VrRB9X1d8OfXf0.jpg

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
We just need to start by organizing a GC flag football game/tournament. Stats can be broken out and used as a ranking order. example: if you completely suck at football you would not have the right to start a thread in the sports forum. If you are decent or better at it, you would be able to. That way people that are frickin clueless can't get on and start a thread bashing our players for sucking. There's logic to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator