Gatorchatter Fantasy Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone interested in an ESPN Fantasy Football League for fun and bragging rights? The NFL season starts on Thursday Sept 8th so we can do a League Draft close to that date. We can do a standard PPR Flex League which includes 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Def, 1 Kicker, and 7 bench spots. PPR stands for Points Per Reception. Great way to be engaged with our local board members here and do something fun during the NFL season. We would need at least 10 people for a league and would need your email address so I can send out an invite. What day and time would work best for you for the draft?

Last edited:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No you don't have to watch the games, just something fun to do if you are into Fantasy Football. I don't usually watch many games, I just check and see how my fantasy teams did.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
If you need one, I’d be down. Not the biggest NFL guy, but I’ve been in leagues where a dude drafted, never touched it again and won so who knows what could happen?

cartman302

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2017
Anyone interested in an ESPN Fantasy Football League for fun and bragging rights? The NFL season starts on Thursday Sept 8th so we can do a League Draft close to that date. We can do a standard PPR Flex League which includes 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Def, 1 Kicker, and 7 bench spots. PPR stands for Points Per Reception. Great way to be engaged with our local board members here and do something fun during the NFL season. We would need at least 10 people for a league and would need your email address so I can send out an invite. What day and time would work best for you for the draft?
I'm in.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So far we have 6, need 4 more people to join. Probably gonna do a Sunday night Draft around 830 pm, probably August 21st or 28th.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I'll play. Haven't been in a fantasy league for a few years. It'd be nice to warm back up with no money on the line.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So far we have:

Jbossgator8
LaylaGator
GatorJ
Cartman302
TN G8tr
GatorTruth133