Gatorchatter Robert Kraft Poll: Tell us about your Massage Parlor Experience

What best describes your experience with massage parlors? Have you ever been to one?

• Yes. I can afford a high-end call girl, but I prefer my experience to be "authentically seedy."

• Yes. I've had an Asian fetish ever since I saw Puccini's "Madame Butterfly" at the Met.

• I did once, but I contracted genital warts during the soapy "Table Shower" and never went again.

• No. I prefer to save the "fiffy dollah" and do the job myself.

• No. Sometimes this site really disgusts me. This is one of those times.

• I work at one. It's not as glamorous as you might think.

Results are only viewable after voting.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Some of you have been pretty judgemental about Robert Kraft during his recent predicament. Tell us about your experience with massage parlors. Be truthful, your data has been anonymized.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
After reading your “judgmental” comment, I chose the most judgmental response. And I’m guessing at least one member here has worked at one. In fact, that would’ve been a more interesting poll: who on GC was most likely to have worked at a “massage” parlor.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Most likely to work there? I'm gonna say Gatorfever. He obviously lives in the area so the opportunity is there. Some also say he has "the look".

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Had a few opportunities to go with colleagues in both Chinatown and a place in WP that a broker friend swore by. Never went. I was a moron in many other areas of life during my younger days, and couldn’t tell you how many single-mom aspiring actresses I supported on stage, one small traunch at a time. But I never really had any desire for this. Just seems like an odd thing to pay for.

Though with the names being circulated in this ring, it’s also obviously the reason I’m not a billionaire. Live and learn.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Most likely to work there? I'm gonna say Gatorfever. He obviously lives in the area so the opportunity is there. Some also say he has "the look".

Welcome. Don’t forget to put any valuables in the locker before you de-robe and lie down. Lotus will be with you shortly. Also, did you hear about McCabe and that whole FBI scandal? What a mess...”

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The ONLY massage place I have ever been to is Massage Envy. We used to get monthly couple massages there. They were very professional and a very clean environment. Nothing seedy about the place either.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

lol Never been to one of those places. Until this broke I didn't even know Indian River County had a bunch of these places.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought it was a joke until she grabbed my joker.....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The ONLY massage place I have ever been to is Massage Envy. We used to get monthly couple massages there. They were very professional and a very clean environment. Nothing seedy about the place either.
You guys went together? Damn....

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Maybe. The problem is the cute young South Korean girls are being trafficked with threats against their families back in Korea over debts owed by the family or by the girls thinking they are coming to the states for a legit job. It’s really sad which is why I wouldn’t consider it any longer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I thought it was a joke until she grabbed my joker.....

???

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Had a few opportunities to go with colleagues in both Chinatown and a place in WP that a broker friend swore by. Never went. I was a moron in many other areas of life during my younger days, and couldn’t tell you how many single-mom aspiring actresses I supported one small traunch at a time. But I never really had any desire for this. Just seems like an odd thing to pay for.

Though with the names being circulated in this ring, it’s also obviously the reason I’m not a billionaire. Live and learn.

Same here. Never had much interest in skinny flat behind Asian girls. Hit the red light district in Germany once when first stationed there due to other people paying since I just arrived in country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator