Gatorchatter Robert Kraft Poll: Tell us about your Massage Parlor Experience

What best describes your experience with massage parlors? Have you ever been to one?

• Yes. I can afford a high-end call girl, but I prefer my experience to be "authentically seedy."

• Yes. I've had an Asian fetish ever since I saw Puccini's "Madame Butterfly" at the Met.

• I did once, but I contracted genital warts during the soapy "Table Shower" and never went again.

• No. I prefer to save the "fiffy dollah" and do the job myself.

• No. Sometimes this site really disgusts me. This is one of those times.

• I work at one. It's not as glamorous as you might think.

Results are only viewable after voting.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Maybe. The problem is the cute young South Korean girls are being trafficked with threats against their families back in Korea over debts owed by the family or by the girls thinking they are coming to the states for a legit job. It’s really sad which is why I wouldn’t consider it any longer.
I thought you were a Gainesville hustler? Just jelly you weren’t in on this lucrative business?

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Correct. They give you a nice soapy shower while you lie on a massage table. Then 30 or 60 minute massage. No towels or sheets. That part is totally legit. Then comes the three extra cash options at the end if you are so inclined.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Didn’t expand your market quick enough. Makes sense. I’m sure those nice okeefenokee swamp ladies are more discreet.
:worried:. I understand it’s an Asian mafia thing. Absolutely vicious people running these chains. They’ve got to be paying off the local authorities. I’m sure Donkey knows more than I do. The girls are gorgeous though. It’s sad really.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
A hand job is the one thing I could do myself. Never understood paying some random Asian skank for one.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Dn8bd1-VAAEVnDY.jpg

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Correct. They give you a nice soapy shower while you lie on a massage table. Then 30 or 60 minute massage. No towels or sheets. That part is totally legit. Then comes the three extra cash options at the end if you are so inclined.
How do you shower while lying on a table?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How do you shower while lying on a table?
I like it that a ritual designed to provide the *illusion* of cleanliness, only adds to the skeeviness of the the whole regrettable episode. Part of the purpose of the 'table shower' is to superficially whisk away the back hair, pubic hair, flaky epidermis, and semen from the last Al Goldstein looking pervert who was on the table just three minutes before you. This is all done *while* you are on the table so any contact point with the table - your scrotum, perineum, and anus, for example - are places where this dude's humors and eczema are now gathering in a warm pool, creating a fertile breeding ground for the infectious bacterial and viral creatures who are seeking a new host.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I like it that a ritual designed to provide the *illusion* of cleanliness, only adds to the skeeviness of the the whole regrettable episode. Part of the purpose of the 'table shower' is to superficially whisk away the back hair, pubic hair, flaky epidermis, and semen from the last Al Goldstein looking pervert who was on the table just three minutes before you. This is all done *while* you are on the table so any contact point with the table - your scrotum, perineum, and anus, for example - are places where this dude's humors and eczema are now gathering in a warm pool, creating a fertile breeding ground for the infectious bacterial and viral creatures who are seeking a new host.

EEWWW.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
There are certain threads that are just deigned for certain posters. This was Pasty's from the start. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disturbed, even nauseous, at the idea of his next wave of commentary. Yet, I know I'll be checking later for updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.