Gatorchatter Robert Kraft Poll: Tell us about your Massage Parlor Experience

What best describes your experience with massage parlors? Have you ever been to one?

• Yes. I can afford a high-end call girl, but I prefer my experience to be "authentically seedy."

• Yes. I've had an Asian fetish ever since I saw Puccini's "Madame Butterfly" at the Met.

• I did once, but I contracted genital warts during the soapy "Table Shower" and never went again.

• No. I prefer to save the "fiffy dollah" and do the job myself.

• No. Sometimes this site really disgusts me. This is one of those times.

• I work at one. It's not as glamorous as you might think.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I thought Cumala Harris says this should be legal?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After reading your “judgmental” comment, I chose the most judgmental response. And I’m guessing at least one member here has worked at one. In fact, that would’ve been a more interesting poll: who on GC was most likely to have worked at a “massage” parlor.
Ladies and gentlemen of Gatorchatter, I present to you....Matt M!
Can’t ever get off with a woman masseuse, hands ain’t strong enough

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
Some of you have been pretty judgemental about Robert Kraft during his recent predicament. Tell us about your experience with massage parlors. Be truthful, your data has been anonymized.

I think your pole is goofy. How about asking questions for the living, rather than the walking dead.

Examples:

1. Have you ever worked at a job that envolved killing communist asians, radical muslims, communist africans, radical muslim africans, contra gorillas, Cuban troops in Angola, or Russians in Afghanistan in the 80's etc, and not gotten indiscriminately laid as often as possible.

2. Have you ever been to Thailand with your buddies on vacation/leave from the middle east?

3. Have you ever been to Las Vegas, thought you somehow landed a 10, and woke up the next morning alone, without a watch or billfold?

4. Have you ever gotten or given a BJ in the VIP room in a gentlemen's club?

Last edited:

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
Silicon Valley ... series on HBO. One of the funniest shows I have ever watched with some very memorable episodes. Really worth a watch. Nerd humor.
I miss that show. It's supposed to have another season one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.