Gatorchatter weekly score contest!

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I realize this hangover is rather significant and it is likely killing my comprehension, but the winner has to nail the total score, correct? Too high or too low and you lose that week? My head hurts.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave said:
I realize this hangover is rather significant and it is likely killing my comprehension, but the winner has to nail the total score, correct? Too high or too low and you lose that week? My head hurts.
Your first number is closest without going over for total score from both teams, at the end of the game.

However, you will give a second number in the event there is a tie. The 2nd number should reflect what you think total score for both teams will be at halftime. This number won't matter if you are over or not, just whoever is closer. Again this only matters if there is a tie on the final score total.

The rest is just the points system.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n30437 said:
The winner is the one who gets closest without going over. You do not have to nail the final score to win. I'm sure most weeks no one will nail the total score.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator said:
Count me in...not sure about the "under" rule, but hey, it's your game.
Like the Price is Right!!!!

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave said:
Escape from NY was on the other night and I could only stomach about 10 minutes of it... Lamest flick ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator