Gators 4 1/2 Point Favorites vs. UK

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don't know how this is possible looking at the ECU game in retropect but Vegas Insider has Gators by 4 1/2 this Saturday night. Either somone is huffing meth in vegas or I watched the wrong game on Saturday night.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe ECU is considers better than KY Jel?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Because if they make it a pick 'em too much money will be bet on the Gators. I think it will move to about UF -3 pretty quickly.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014

It's Kentucky. They suck at high-fiving.

Attachments

• conv_4462.gif
    conv_4462.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 26

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
As we all know point spreads are set in hopes of getting as close to the exact same amount of money on each side without much movement. And lots of college football lines are set more on name recognition than the NFL bc here are some many more college teams and few people watch most of the college teams whereas you get to see all NFL teams easily. With that said it is why many people find college wagering easier bc there are many more opportunities for misset lines due to lack of general public knowledge. With that said, this line looks way out of whack and I have to think the smart money will move this line close to even. On paper UF is only better than 2 teams in the SEC and they are USCe and Vandy. I expect KY to finally end this streak assuming both teams play well.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As of this moment, with images of last night's debacle still fresh, my head says take UK at home against the number and don't look back. My heart is incapable of making predictions at the moment.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would have love us to be the dog in this game. Not happy we are favored and KY will enter this game with a chip.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The line is about right, last night was an aberration of what Mac is instilling in the team. Expect a much more disciplined and focused team next week. KY will have their moments at home, but in the end we leave with the victory.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n278329 said:
I would have love us to be the dog in this game. Not happy we are favored and KY will enter this game with a chip.

Two chips. Chip number one for being a home dog against a bad looking team, and chip number two for being robbed against us last year.

I hope Mac has some tricks up his sleeve - motivational, schematic and otherwise...

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Attachments

• conv_4463.gif
    conv_4463.gif
    22.3 KB · Views: 29

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users