Gators # 79 total offense after 8 games...

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The statistical improvement is encouraging and the sacks allowed rate is down right impressive. That said, no one will care about any of these stats if we lost to this disastrous fsu team. Got to beat them and keep the momentum going.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
They suck against the pass. This will be all Franks. If he's on we smoke. If not...it could be a long day.

If he is off...I can see EJ:burn:

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
I'm more pleased by our vast improvements in efficiency with most of the same players as last season. Currently we are 45th in passer rating and 22nd in rush yards per attempt. I've never doubted Mullen's ability to generate offense, but I cannot believe he has been able to get this kind of production out of this unit.

The offense simply doesn't have the players to be producing a top 10 ranking. Mullen is already a proven guru when equipped with the talent capable of executing his full offense. He did it for two years as OC here.

Mullen needs to prove he can acquire that kind of talent. That's his biggest obstacle to overcome. By the looks of things right now it will take some time before he rolls out a top 10 offense. I am not as high on EJ as others are. Definitely an upgrade over Franks, just not a top tier QB in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.