Gator Basketball Gators beat Mercer 71-63

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 55-42 at the under 8 timeout. We are starting to move the ball better and play quicker

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 60-46 at the under 4 timeout. Still need to get pts down low somehow. Almost all outside the paint except for Stokes had a few good inside plays

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
i guess their big guys are just cluts?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah Hudson really trying to impress those NBA scouts further with a 2 point performance against f*cking Mercer. 0-4 from 3 puts him at about 17.6% on the year. 1-7 from the floor overall puts him at about 28.5% on the year.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Really seems like this is going to be a lost year for Hudson. Hate to see a guy blow any shot he had at a pro career (NBA or overseas)

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I just turned this on.... Wow. Are we that bad?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Has Locke shown himself to be the pure shooter we drastically gotta have? Gotta hope White knows to lean on Locke's high % scoring from now on. Get Basset back into his scoring flow. Get Stokes into regular minutes. Stone can put in good games. We've got the players. They just haven't been drilled on what works & what doesn't? because they're mostly doing what doesn't work -- over and over again. Over-relying on beyond the arc shots is a failure style.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida wins 71-63. Playing without Ballard really effected the scoring. Better half court sets, good defense, Allen and Locke was the main scoring, Stokes down low helped, Hayes on the glass and blocking shots. Keep improving...plus someone get Hudson some confidence

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wow ! We've got some fine freshman = Nembhard + Locke + K Johnson.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Florida wins 71-63. Playing without Ballard really effected the scoring. Better half court sets, good defense, Allen and Locke was the main scoring, Stokes down low helped, Hayes on the glass and blocking shots. Keep improving...plus someone get Hudson some confidence
Wow ! We've got some fine freshman = Nembhard + Locke + K Johnson.
Got it!

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like stokes . He’s a guy that can get us some points in the paint and actually has a post game . I’m not sure why he doesn’t get more
Minutes. Probably a combination of conditioning and he’s a so so defender .

It was good to see Kevaughn get going . I wish he took it to the basket more because he’s such a good foul shooter . Kind of a quiet but effective night for Andrew . He knocked down some key foul shots late for us, and was good with the ball for the most part .

Hayes was good grabbing the boards and providing a few blocks .
Consistency for stone continues to be an issue . It feels like our best ball is in front of us .

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Glad to see Allen and Nembhard restore a little sanity to our free throw shooting by going 8-8 down the stretch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator