Gator Basketball Gators beat up on Miami, 78-58

VAGator

Founding Member
Distibutor of Wholesome Goodness
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you had watched the broadcast, you would have learned that the program has doubled attendance in Jim L.’s second 4 year stretch. All the way up to 30 fans now. #educateyourself

That Jim L. looks sick, no energy and lethargic...I'm serious, he's super ghost like white and pasty, like he's never seen the sun. Damn man you're in S. Beach!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Miami came in 4-1. Only loss was to #5 Louisville 87-74 = so they scored 74 on #5. We are more in a formative season than any of our opponents. Premature confidence is understandable. Freshmen and sophomores are winning while learning.?? We are earningour plot as a big dance candidate. Betcha, betcha, betcha. Sunday can raise our stock or drop it.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
He looks promising for the future, but not right now. My comment is based on what I've seen. I didn't watch much of the game today. Based on stats, it looks like he had a nice game. I saw maybe 10 minutes. Other than more turnovers than assists, he was efficient. He's the kind of player who will be here 4 years. By the time he is a junior and senior, he'll be very, very good. It looks like White likes him since he is getting solid minutes (17). If those kind of minutes continue, it will be fin watching his development.

I think he’s a great change of pace from Nembhard and expect him to continue to get regular minutes. I’m excited to see what he can do cuz man is he quick.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@Spurdog98 I guess that Blackshear kid looked pretty good again huh? Or was he average at best again? Yet another double double from him. He is a tough matchup cause he can go inside and outside. Impressive so far.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Boss, the season is a wash. Real basketball analysts have weighed in and after two games have realized these 18/19 yr olds
have hit their ceiling. Nothing but misery and heart ache the rest of the season. Wins against HS teams like um and St Joe are nothing
but window dressing. Get on the negator wagon and embrace reality............

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Real basketball analysts have weighed in and after two games have realized these 18/19 yr olds
have hit their ceiling.
No one has said that, dork.

What we've said is MIKE WHITE has hit his ceiling. That's obvious right now to everyone but you, who would defend Adolph Hitler if he was a Gators coach.

The players deserve better than White.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Ox for dummies: This team looked like sht early on because of White. Going forward, if they do well, it is in spite of White and his poorly designed schemes and lousy motivational technique....... coach for dummies: They lost because of him. They win because of them.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ox for dummies: This team looked like sht early on because of White. Going forward, if they do well, it is in spite of White and his poorly designed schemes and lousy motivational technique....... coach for dummies: They lost because of him. They win because of them.
That is 100% correct - every word of it.

The players are on their own at this point.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
@Spurdog98 I guess that Blackshear kid looked pretty good again huh? Or was he average at best again? Yet another double double from him. He is a tough matchup cause he can go inside and outside. Impressive so far.
Tell you what, if you want, I'll come here and call you out for putting him in the CB hall of fame every time he has a subpar game and you can light me up when he rolls with a game like he did against Miami for the rest of the season. Ox can tally up the score at the end of the season and whoever wins can publicly eat crow.

BET?

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
No one has said that, dork.

What we've said is MIKE WHITE has hit his ceiling. That's obvious right now to everyone but you, who would defend Adolph Hitler if he was a Gators coach.

The players deserve better than White.
The fan base deserves better as well.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He looks promising for the future, but not right now. My comment is based on what I've seen. I didn't watch much of the game today. Based on stats, it looks like he had a nice game. I saw maybe 10 minutes. Other than more turnovers than assists, he was efficient. He's the kind of player who will be here 4 years. By the time he is a junior and senior, he'll be very, very good. It looks like White likes him since he is getting solid minutes (17). If those kind of minutes continue, it will be fin watching his development.

I think Quez is getting the extra minutes right now mainly because Mann is out on concussion protocol. He is making the most of it though.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LMAO, I am just saying that he has looked anything but "decent" like you said he was. KBJ has played much better than decent and has played pretty good in the early part of the season. Go Gators!!

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
TOS has too much pumping to have an honest discussion about Gator basketball. GC has too much trolling to have an honest discussion about Gator basketball. Where can a realistic, slightly optimistic fan go for an honest discussion?

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I like that there is no nuance here - I made the critical mistake of talking about the actual basketball but all we get afterwards are the sux/rules arguments that everyone is allegedly tired of.

VAGator

Founding Member
Distibutor of Wholesome Goodness
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TOS has too much pumping to have an honest discussion about Gator basketball. GC has too much trolling to have an honest discussion about Gator basketball. Where can a realistic, slightly optimistic fan go for an honest discussion?
There's some mystical place that you yearn for out there somewhere...let us know when you find it...we'll wait for your detailed report :waiting:. :scratchhead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb