Gator Basketball Gators blow 18 point lead to Kentucky, lose at home

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We play Kentucky at Exactech ... Sat. 1 pm ... CBS
UK ... 24-6 (14-6 SEC) ... 74.5 ppg ... FG% - 46% ... 3-pt% = 33.5% ... FT% = 79.6%

Top scorers:
Quickley = 16.2 ppg
Maxey = 14.2 ppg
Richards = 13.9 ppg
TOs = 12.6/g ........................ Rebs = 36.9/g

Stay focussed Gators. Start smart. Beat 'em.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hope we can keep to within 10.

Woodstork

Dec 19, 2019
Hope we shove a basketball down Cal’s gullet in the reverse direction and make Drake puke and Judd weep. Carry on.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I want this one really bad. Even more so than most years. This game can give our guys some confidence and maybe springboard them to a good run when it really counts. Im sure UK will be more focused after UT upset them. When you play a team as talented as UK it takes a real team effort not just a few playing well. I hope they hit on all cylinders today and play that 40 min game we all have hoped for this year.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I want this one really bad. Even more so than most years. This game can give our guys some confidence and maybe springboard them to a good run when it really counts. Im sure UK will be more focused after UT upset them. When you play a team as talented as UK it takes a real team effort not just a few playing well. I hope they hit on all cylinders today and play that 40 min game we all have hoped for this year.

Me too

We really need the win and Calipari always needs the loss.
Nothing like the sad little kitty faces

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Win this and we’re #2 in the SECT. Lose it and we could be looking at #5 if things fall the wrong way. Just win, baby.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, do this Gators =

1) KJ, drive powerfully for 18 points. Get their star in foul trouble.
2) Nembhard fella, move the ball faster and slash for layups drawing fouls : sore 17
3) Locke in on your 3s to the tune of 4 of 6 plus other points to 14.
4) Scottie needs to control-slash with an eye to score or dish. Be alert teammates. Score 16 for us.
5) Mr. Blackshear, put it to them. Lead the team in scoring with 19.

Or else !! That was fun writing.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Agree 100%

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
A not so great KY team coming into your place wounded, their SEC seeding already set and probably a 3-4 seed nationally. Where as our seed is not set, we are probably on a wider scale seed wise in the Big Dance so we have much more to gain. A good scenario for taking this game.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Okay, do this Gators =

1) KJ, drive powerfully for 18 points. Get their star in foul trouble.
2) Nembhard fella, move the ball faster and slash for layups drawing fouls : sore 17
3) Locke in on your 3s to the tune of 4 of 6 plus other points to 14.
4) Scottie needs to control-slash with an eye to score or dish. Be alert teammates. Score 16 for us.
5) Mr. Blackshear, put it to them. Lead the team in scoring with 19.

Or else !! That was fun writing.

If we get 84 from just the starters, I’d guess we win comfortably. Not sure we’ve had that scenario the entire season though.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
A not so great KY team coming into your place wounded, their SEC seeding already set and probably a 3-4 seed nationally. Where as our seed is not set, we are probably on a wider scale seed wise in the Big Dance so we have much more to gain. A good scenario for taking this game.
hacked..............

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If we get 84 from just the starters, I’d guess we win comfortably. Not sure we’ve had that scenario the entire season though.

Guess my mind drifted into the realm of our preseason #6 Gators? Hadn't seen them ... What'd White do with our Top-10 players, anyway? Well they need to show up today, and right away.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hagans out for KY. What a gift!. Could not be setting up any better for Mike today.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Where does it say that Hagans is out for the game today? He had a terrible game vs UF in the first meeting. 7 points and 6 turnovers.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Where does it say that Hagans is out for the game today? He had a terrible game vs UF in the first meeting. 7 points and 6 turnovers.
He got into with Cal last game. Cal told him to check back in at the 14 min mark of the 2nd half and he told Cal no. They got into it and he ultimately went back into the game and UK proceeded to blow a 17 pt lead in the last 10 min to Tennessee at Rupp and lose

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb