Gator Basketball Gators blow another one to UConn; offense ranked 313th in nation

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
tumblr_nyvvagpwBt1qa32meo2_r1_500.gif

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
8) Looks to me like this team has low BBall IQ.??
9) We got our hopes up too high too soon.

Coaching and no. The hopes to beat an FSU team that lost some players and a bad UConn team and not almost losing to Towson isn't too high. It's like calling Gators fans spoiled because we feel we shouldn't lose to UK, GA. Southern and Vandy in football.

I know that it is supposed to be a positive spin, but people are literally fighting it as if Mike White is the one true religion. It's ridiculous.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Late to the party because I played golf and had chores before watching this steaming pile of schit. I swear to God, I’m done with this team as long as White is coaching. What’s going to be the excuse this year? He has all his own guys. Remember the excuse last year was the cancers in the locker room who all transferred, could get on the floor.

White sucks, bad. We look so slow, lethargy sets in. It’s bad. I’m sure they need a couple years to gel.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Why is anyone surprised at this outcome? It's what happens every game. I played ball with my son in the backyard. Much better use of my time. I quit watching late last season and haven't missed a second of it. At some point youve seen enough :kiffin: to last a lifetime.

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
Why is anyone surprised at this outcome? It's what happens every game. I played ball with my son in the backyard. Much better use of my time. I quit watching late last season and haven't missed a second of it. At some point youve seen enough :kiffin: to last a lifetime.

It's pointless trying to scream out instructions that sounds like your mom - super pissed at you. I know it's wrong in a lot of minds these days to voice shame some poor ass over his vocal genetics, but I would rather listen to that crazy sounding woman who has suddenly disappeared than instructions from WHITE!!!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It's pointless trying to scream out instructions that sounds like your mom - super pissed at you. I know it's wrong in a lot of minds these days to voice shame some poor ass over his vocal genetics, but I would rather listen to that crazy sounding woman who has suddenly disappeared than instructions from WHITE!!!
ehhhh... what? :dunno:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Uconn Used to be very good when Jim Calhoun was the coach. Then they sucked ass, Kevin Ollie took over, got lucky one year in the tourney and won it all and then it was discovered he was cheating got fired and the lawsuit is still going on. UConn is no longer consistently good.

Actually Calhoun cheated more than Ollie did to include issues with graduation rates and drugs but he won multiple championships so UConn was fine with it.
Can’t blame Ollie for taking this to the courts since they do appear to have a double standard

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Steve Russell told us at a gator club meeting that he ran off about 3 of those toxic ones last year.

I am curious, who were the toxic players?

We know it wasn’t Hays or Allen so it would have been guys White recruited such as Jalen Hudson.

So what other issues, that White created, does he need to resolve before he can win?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We gave muscrap and butters extensions too...for whatever reason we like to give extensions to **** coaches that need to be fired

You must remember that at the end of the day we are dealing with government employees here so the performance expectations are always relatively low

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It is possible that the team is good, but I can speak with almost 100% certainty that Mike White (the Head Coach) sux big time.

he’s absolutely terrible. We should seriously throw $6M to BD. BD’s not lasting the year anyway.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
White might be the worst coach in all of P5 basketball. I challenge anyone to name a coach in P5 that would have these same kids playing as badly as white has. We always said muschamp was allergic to offense, then butters came along and it was basically the same. White cant score with a 2 dollar hooker on 10 cent tuesday.

Let's be honest about this. It's not even any of these coaches. The guy who's offensive kryptonite is none other than one J. Fooley. And he's laughing all the way to the bank.

fck you fooley, fck you.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
White might be the worst coach in all of P5 basketball. I challenge anyone to name a coach in P5 that would have these same kids playing as badly as white has. We always said muschamp was allergic to offense, then butters came along and it was basically the same. White cant score with a 2 dollar hooker on 10 cent tuesday.

Let's be honest about this. It's not even any of these coaches. The guy who's offensive kryptonite is none other than one J. Fooley. And he's laughing all the way to the bank.

fck you fooley, fck you.

It’s absolutely amazing how quickly White destroys good offensive players.....100% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator