Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Team is unprepared (again) and has no answer on offense (again). Jit and Lofton might as well have black and gold on rn

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
You can’t honestly watch this season and not come away with a lot of doubts

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Team is unprepared (again) and has no answer on offense (again). Jit and Lofton might as well have black and gold on rn
Not about being prepared. 80% of the team has already transferred or doesn't care and they are playing like it

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You can’t honestly watch this season and not come away with a lot of doubts
I just watched the first half, and with or without Castleton, there was nothing that I saw that tells me that UF is well coached in anything. I don;t need ANAL-itics to tell me that passes are lazy or at poor angles, spacing is poor, #3 should be defending, rebounding and garbage, not jacking 3's, and there is way too much dribbling. And to here Mark Wise talk about UCF having movement off the ball, that is something that UF still has none of. Way too much standing and watching. And I said it almost a month ago that it is wasting time playing either of those 5's. They give you nothing or either end and are detrimental. Go "small", 5 out and instill movement. But clearly Golden Shower has no ANAL-itics for that. These coaches can only do one thing and if something interrupts their plans they just shyt the bed.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Movement on offense is trash yet again. Not Hovde’s fault tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.