Gator Basketball Gators blown out by UCF in first round of NIT

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
At least you're still watching. Mike White killed my interest in Gator basketball and I watched about 15 minutes of them play this season. I'm not "proud" of it, just making a point that fan apathy is the worst thing that can happen to a team, far worse than fan frustration.
So you want us to be negative and to complain?

7C9373F6-1D6A-40CC-B04B-9051B22920CC.gif

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
At least you're still watching. Mike White killed my interest in Gator basketball and I watched about 15 minutes of them play this season. I'm not "proud" of it, just making a point that fan apathy is the worst thing that can happen to a team, far worse than fan frustration.

Bingo….perfect word for it…apathy…and it shows up in attendance too….ironically it seems like the decline started right when they renovated the O Dome

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
I used the word apathy 3 pages back. Or are you just overlooking that and sucking up to this board's leader?

My bad Wuerff....I have a bad lazy habit of not reading the thread and just skipping to the last page and thinking my replies are innovative and original....

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
The only fix for this shyt show is canning the sorry azz excuse for an AD. Period!!!!! He's responsible for this mess and he needs to be held accountable and I don't see it. I guess the womens BB team getting in the NIT will save his job. But since Billy left we went from winning back to back Natty's, To we might make the tourney..to NIT to losing the first game in the NIT in a blow out. I won't even discuss football as we have all exhausted that topic. This shyt bird needs to go NOW!!

LoyalGatorFan

Lifetime Member
Jul 10, 2019
The only fix for this shyt show is canning the sorry azz excuse for an AD. Period!!!!! He's responsible for this mess and he needs to be held accountable and I don't see it. I guess the womens BB team getting in the NIT will save his job. But since Billy left we went from winning back to back Natty's, To we might make the tourney..to NIT to losing the first game in the NIT in a blow out. I won't even discuss football as we have all exhausted that topic. This shyt bird needs to go NOW!!

It's okay man....at least we are committed to making the student body more inclusive....so much winning

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Everyone in my life ignores me. Even my cats. So this board just fits the theme then.
This is your cat isn't it? And if not, I hope it's Stricklin's cat.

giphy.gif

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Amazing post. Scottie sucks and has turned our main two programs into a joke .

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Let's not forget that Strichnine has only come in and accelerated the demise of the important athletic programs. Fooley had those programs on the decline and the wheels all greased up for the pace to quicken. Strichnine has intensified the downhill run with his own tweaks.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I totally agree! Our problems start at the head and tumble down. We don't have a clear focus on being a Leader in every phase of organized sports and seem to be happy with being "one of the guys".

Our efforts should be to Maximize our effort to win every game, within the rules.

Winning fixes everything.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
.......my cats are actually super cool. Both very sweet affectionate good guys. But I agree with your GIF. I hope that is SS's cat. And I hope that mf'er is shown the door much sooner than later.
Cats? Super cool?

You and Ox are two peas in a pod... smh... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.