Gators bow out in the 2nd round....next year will be a Championship!

NCAAT 2nd Round Result?

• Win by 1-9

Votes: 33 60.0%
  • Win by 10+

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Lose by 1-9

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Lose by 10+

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
UK LOSES to KSU! Interesting that Coach Cal gets a T very early in the 2nd half and the KSU lead goes from 3 to 9. So the T had the reverse affect. Some get on White for not getting Ts. This Coach Cal T DID NOT help and UK is now OUT.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
UK LOSES to KSU! Interesting that Coach Cal gets a T very early in the 2nd half and the KSU lead goes from 3 to 9. So the T had the reverse affect. Some get on White for not getting Ts. This Coach Cal T DID NOT help and UK is now OUT.
I would be even more pissed if I was a UK fan...Cal doesn't take a TO with the ball and 17 sec left...he turns his back on the game and let's them play...wtf....anyone else see that?

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
I might have missed this in another thread but has anyone heard Hudson has declared for the draft? It showed up on my facebook feed from a few different people on some Gator sites and I havent heard or seen anything official...

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I would be even more pissed if I was a UK fan...Cal doesn't take a TO with the ball and 17 sec left...he turns his back on the game and let's them play...wtf....anyone else see that?
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.