Gator Basketball Gators crushed by Michigan, bow out of tournament with a whimper

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Our perimeter shooting has been bad tonight, then giving up big plays. Took an ass whuppin on this one. Bad way to go out.

Go Gators

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'll be happy if we break 55 points.

I’m going to remember this.

Break out the super steel toes Queen

giphy.gif

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Jury definitely still out on White. Disappointing season (again).

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
[QUOTE="sminings, post: 875901, member: 1774" ]Wouldnt be surprised if UF isnt under NCAA investigation[/QUOTE]

For what?!

If White has been violating rules to get this level of talent, he definitely needs to spend some time as an assistant at one of the blue blood teams.

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Michigan could be Final 4 team. They probably play Texas Tech next and are in Gonzaga's bracket. We were never going to beat them. They emphasize ball control and defense just like we do, but they have a bigger team and better shooters. Very disappointing season, I agree. Hudson & Allen were pre-season all-SEC picks and just didn't live up to their hype or potential. The freshmen are really good and Hayes gets the most out of his abilities. Next year will tell a lot about the kind of coach Mike White is, but he didn't do a good job this year getting the most out of his team. Ballard & Okaru never improved and it took Stokes 2/3 of the year to realize he was too fat and out of shape. That should have been dealt with in the off season. Now we can focus on spring sports - Oh yeah, our baseball team looks pretty bad, too.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Our offense just isn't up to the task but after that mediocre regular season it was nice to win one game against a 7 seed I guess.

I give the season a C minus - considering the overall roster.

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
[QUOTE="sminings, post: 875901, member: 1774" ]Wouldnt be surprised if UF isnt under NCAA investigation

For what?!

If White has been violating rules to get this level of talent, he definitely needs to spend some time as an assistant at one of the blue blood teams.[/QUOTE]White has nothing on the court to warrant these top recruits.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Whelp, that's over. Thanks to all the Seniors, you fought the valiant fight, good luck to you in your future.

Now that they're gone, buck up young Gators, this is your team now and you're talented and capable.

Go Gators!
:chomp:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It was no surprise as to how we lost and predictable with this team. We never match up well with Michigan in basketball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.