Gator Basketball Gators crushed by Michigan, bow out of tournament with a whimper

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah certainly a disappointing season. Started the year unranked so for me I was hoping for 20 wins and a birth into the NCAA tourney. At 12-11 and looking like we were gonna finish with a losing record, we turned a corner and were able to get to 20 wins and get into the NCAA Tourney and beat the preseason #7 team in the nation NV. Great job by these guys to not give up on the season like I did. Very forgettable season but hopefully a much better year next year with the influx of talent we have coming in. Maybe we can get another big man or 2 next season too. Go Gators!!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
White ALWAYS looks confused and puzzled. The guy has no CLUE

... like an assistant coach waiting for instructions from his HC -- it's not his accountability.??

Overall...a disappointing season.

Yep, you don't show up with a competitively good team at the last games of the season. That gets done steadily incrementally as the season progresses. Do practice after practice that develops athletes beyond the potentials they showed in high school. No other SEC school would give these guys schollies to play this way - this was the culmination of a year's training under White.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t know about you all but I’m excited this year is over, these crappy seniors are gone and some real talent will now be at Florida for Coach White to coach and develop. We all know the talent was lacking and the current roster was lucky to even make the tournament let alone win a game.

Next year we will be at least an Elite Eight team. Book it.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Overall...a disappointing season.
Other SEC teams whose fans are as disappointed as we Gators:

!) Vandy: Never I thought I would see a Vandy basketball team go winless in the conference
2) aTm: Good looking players until the game starts
3) Miss St: aTm clone
4) USCe: Play the world's ugliest basketball and now their record is just as ugly
5 ugay: actually aren't unhappy, they have never HAD a decent team
6) Bama: Ever been to a home game in t-town? I wouldn't play there either.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don’t know about you all but I’m excited this year is over, these crappy seniors are gone and some real talent will now be at Florida for Coach White to coach and develop. We all know the talent was lacking and the current roster was lucky to even make the tournament let alone win a game.

Next year we will be at least an Elite Eight team. Book it.
I wonder who recruited these "crappy seniors."

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It looks like UCF might have both a better team and coach that we do. They are giving Duke more than they want, mostly due to poor shooting by Duke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator