Gator Basketball Gators crushed flat by crappy Missouri, 91-75

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by rogdochar, Jan 11, 2020.

1. MidwestChomp

MidwestChomp Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $4,629
    Ratings:
    +10,379 / -52
    Props to you for mentioning Jack. I went to the college he coached at. Of course they won back to back after I graduated, but I still had fun watching them.

2. rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $12,315
    Ratings:
    +19,184 / -291
    Of course, the only question needing an answer is = Who are the decent coaches (those who absolutely relish making his players dominate) coaches that would love making $4 million per year. We went through 2 flop football coaches recently (now they are causing others the head-scratching problems like White keeps bringing up.). Florida Basketball does not need what Mike White brings.

• no1g8r

no1g8r Bringing Reason to the Masses
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $2,778
      Ratings:
      +2,952 / -90
      Why do we keep saying $4m? White makes $3m.