Gators entering draft; Cleveland, Jefferson, Perine, Zuniga staying

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators: Florida #Gators DL Adam Shuler also announced he will return for his senior season.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
He will be a first round draft pick if nothing bad happens. Very happy to have him back and that position is very talented and deep. If our oline is good and a QB decent a lot of victories are in the future.

GatorRaed

Jan 3, 2019
I disagree with Perine not being able to raise his stock by coming back. In normal years, I think he is a 3rd to 4th round guy. This RB class could push him to 6-7th round. It is that loaded. Experts say it is the deepest in years. It wouldn't be that way next draft class.
I'm glad I was wrong and that he's coming back. Looking forward to another stacked RB stable next season.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats to Vosean, but I don’t want my jags to draft him. We have enough undersized LBs who can’t cover. By the time they get done with his tape, 4th to 5th round.
I think you have about right. Most likely a special teams player.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Wow. Great news on both. Perine is one of our whole family's favorite Gators and Shuler is a solid player in an area where you can never have too much depth. I really thought Perine would go.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
6.2 yards a carry this past season. Second and 3 to 4 yards to go is a great way to start a drive.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Really like this kid and the way he resurrected his career. Really proud of him.

We’ll know we are truly back when we got talent coming and going on a regular basis.

As it is we will be loaded in the backfield again next year. This is exciting.
Marine1. I dig the Chester Puller quote.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I think you have about right. Most likely a special teams player.

I don't know that much about the NFL, but if it happens it would make him leaving a massive mistake.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The team is gonna be beastly. If we get Greenard and a few more big bodies on the DLine, we’re gonna be in really good shape. I’m curious if Mullen has more tricks up his sleeve before NSD

UForFU

Nov 17, 2017
@JabariZuniga: ...

200.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.