Gators in the NFL: Toney and Pitts light it up

GatorCatsi

¡No más tacos gratis!
Lifetime Member
Jun 2, 2016
Nice, I am second on the Waiver wire and claimed Toney, hopefully it goes through. I started Pitts though. Also started Brady over Herbert since Herb has let me down every time I've started this year and both when off for around 40.

By the way, that isn't Ox's Fantasy site is it?
:backout:

Nah, It's my work league.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
If that's all it takes to push him down he won't last in the NFL. He might as well release his homophobic emails right now and join Gruden
I agree that the push might not have floored him if he had secure footing, but if a receiver is downfield, is clearly pushed, and the push results in him falling and not receiving a catchable ball, PI should be called.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I agree that the push might not have floored him if he had secure footing, but if a receiver is downfield, is clearly pushed, and the push results in him falling and not receiving a catchable ball, PI should be called.
Yeah...that would be called every play. He wasn't pushed hard enough to fall. Remember this is Toney we are talking about. If there is any athlete with greater balance at WR I haven't seen it. and you telling me that caused him to fall? Not buying it.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Yeah...that would be called every play. He wasn't pushed hard enough to fall. Remember this is Toney we are talking about. If there is any athlete with greater balance at WR I haven't seen it. and you telling me that caused him to fall? Not buying it.
Must be nice to have a Force Meter that can be calibrated at a distance, even over TV.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Must be nice to have a Force Meter that can be calibrated at a distance, even over TV.
image.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Still, not many experience players have that many "one-game" receiving yards, much less a rookie a third of a season in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator