Gators in the NFL

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Saw that, good for him. Will probably end up with a ring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'd say this should be on the main board but it seems to be broke.

Edit: Now I know why.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's been horrible in the NFL. As a Pats fan I see him either improving or being released not sure what Bill's play is here.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Caleb Sturgis was signed by the Eagles. Their kicker went down, so they signed Sturgis.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n287684 said:
He's been horrible in the NFL. As a Pats fan I see him either improving or being released not sure what Bill's play is here.

I wouldn't exactly say horrible. He was their leading tackler just last season. He's had some injury issues he's been battling since last summer and fell out of Fox's favor...

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bostic is a good signing, they cut spikes and they need depth with experience. Bostic fits what they want to do a lot better than what the Bears were forcing him to do, with questionable help.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MatthewM.;n287684 said:

Thought you were a Skins fan? What, RGIII suck donkey balls and you no longer cheer for them?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He wasn't horrible. He was a poor fit for the Bears' 3-4 because he too often overpursued and found himself out of position. You have to play disciplined ball in that scheme. He's better suited to the 4-3. He'll do fine with the New England Gators.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We used to develop NFL players......

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
I was going to start a thread on this when I saw it yesterday. I'm glad there's still something football/gator related we can talk about without total frustration. I don't really like the NFL all that much. But it's cool to see so many former gators on so many different teams. 25 NFL teams have gators. Reed and Quinton Dunbar both for the redskins probably had the best day individually. Dunbar had a pick. I can't believe he's been so good at DB in the nfl. Wish he had played DB here.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I was going to start a thread on this when I saw it yesterday. I'm glad there's still something football/gator related we can talk about without total frustration. I don't really like the NFL all that much. But it's cool to see so many former gators on so many different teams. 25 NFL teams have gators. Reed and Quinton Dunbar both for the redskins probably had the best day individually. Dunbar had a pick. I can't believe he's been so good at DB in the nfl. Wish he had played DB here.

Watch how many passes he knocked down under Muschamp, he kind of did play DB

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.