Gators Indoor Track & Field win schools 41st National TItle

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
In before Donkers says no other sports matter. As you can see to those guys who work extremely hard in their respective sports, it means A LOT to them.

Great to be a FLORIDA GATOR! :chomp:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Nine overall since 2010 sounds like a dynasty? I'd say 41 since whenever is a dynasty. UF track is legendary stuff.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Nine overall since 2010 sounds like a dynasty? I'd say 41 since whenever is a dynasty. UF track is legendary stuff.

I think that's 41 national titles in all sports combined, all time, for UF as a school.....not just track.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
And:

The University of Florida has been ranked among the nation's Top Ten NCAA Division I athletic programs every year since 1983–84, an overall ranking that includes both men's and women's sports – the only college sports program ranked in the top ten in the United States for the last thirty-two consecutive years.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think that's 41 national titles in all sports combined, all time, for UF as a school.....not just track.
My bad.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Grant Holloway just might be the greatest athlete ever at UF

Totally agree. He's an absolute stud. He also happened to win the 60 m just an hour later.

Just a shame he didn't play football. Would have been fun watching him burn guys down the field at WR.

Ocalaman

Mar 7, 2018
Who gives a shyt. Build our GODDAMNED football facility yesterday.
I do. I'm 67, been a Gator all my life, have my degree from there and follow all our sports. I appreciate the efforts and successes of all our coaches and athletes. Am proud of the consistent, ongoing accomplishments of each and every program, men and women's. Gooooo Gators!!!

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Non revenue sports don’t matter.
They should host their home games in Ocala so not to clog parking lots on campus.
-Donkey

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
And:

The University of Florida has been ranked among the nation's Top Ten NCAA Division I athletic programs every year since 1983–84, an overall ranking that includes both men's and women's sports – the only college sports program ranked in the top ten in the United States for the last thirty-two consecutive years.
I'm quite late to the party for indoor track and field when they're back-to-back national titles and the 41st for the University of Florida. Congratulations on that. But greater congratulations are required for being the only college sports program in the top 10 32 years in a row. That is mind-blowing amazing. Especially since the Gators have like 15 to 20 fewer Sports than those West Coast Schools do..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator