Gators Indoor Track & Field win schools 41st National TItle

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I think we could knock Stanford off their perennial throne, if we just went after them in their major sport of acupuncture.
Acupuncture is a sport? Lol. The sad reality is that Stanford usually wins the Directors Cup because they play 40 team sports and some of them are marginal. It's hard to beat them in the point system when they're playing almost twice as many team sports as you to rack up points with.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Acupuncture is a sport? Lol. The sad reality is that Stanford usually wins the Directors Cup because they play 40 team sports and some of them are marginal. It's hard to beat them in the point system when they're playing almost twice as many team sports as you to rack up points with.

I wonder what the results would be if only those sports that all say top 10 schools participated in would be? not that I am going to check.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Ya'll are just kids!! :) I'm 67, UF Class of '73.
Me too. Only I graduated after squeezing a four year engineering program into 5 years. I blame the 18 hours of ROTC that didnt count in the College of Engineering. That, and the two times I took DifEQ. So I am 68 instead of a youngster like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.