Gator Basketball Gators lose at home to bad South Carolina team to start SEC play

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
My issue with Mike White is the long scoring droughts in games. They have happened multiple time throughout his time at UF. He needs to pay more attention to recruiting a real center not a power forward playing center. I thought Gaak would fill this role but he just awkward and needs coached better.

You better get an avatar Ken, or Ox will give you this one.
images

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
https://floridagators.com/news/2019/1/8/mens-basketball-white-wants-more-it-has-to-come-from-within.aspx

Sometimes you need to call individual players out when things need to be shaken up but that is not a good look avoiding throwing most of the blame on his own coaching. Hopefully White wakes up before its too late.

It’s what several posters here have mentioned. I suspect at least Hudson is a major locker room problem. Allen should be the team leader at this point but he is as timid as a mouse.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
https://floridagators.com/news/2019/1/8/mens-basketball-white-wants-more-it-has-to-come-from-within.aspx

Sometimes you need to call individual players out when things need to be shaken up but that is not a good look avoiding throwing most of the blame on his own coaching. Hopefully White wakes up before its too late.

Thanks Fever. That article reveals that White has no "coaching ideas" on how to get reasonable performances out of his players.?? There may not be a single other HC who ever would complain this hopeless way? "My players, my players, they just won't do right." .... If he can't grasp what's going on, his players surely can't. I know I can't : what hell is going on! It's too far into the season to not know what's going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator