Gator Basketball Gators lose to Mississippi State

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We are being told to be patient while White figures this out. Have I mentioned lately how happy I am that I no longer have my seats on the 3rd row that now cost $5k/year? How patient would you be if you were shelling out that kind of cash to watch bad basketball? Will the athletic department be sending refunds?

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I dread watching this team. It really isn't fun at all, but I watch none the less.
I really hate feeling this way, but unfortunately I do. Not quite like that of Nolan Richardson, but we have our own version of "40 Minutes of Hell" (from a fan's standpoint).

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The players are playing unguided. And White doesn't know how to make them better. Now that's a head coach.
What does that public statement say to our freshman, sophomores, and these incoming 5*s about development of skills. By that publicized statement, White shows that he puts ideas in his players minds that infect their lingering thinking and he is unaware of the harm ideas do. If that's it, then what kind of thinking does White put into their minds at practices?

Does it look like these players are going through the motions under a fake coach - like FB under McElblame?
Day after day after day what mal-thinking does White put into their heads without realizing its damage.
This is evidence that White is hollow of the "right stuff" to be an all-encompassing developmental head coach for a major basketball program - which UF is striving to establish. Other evidence = Losers W-L record + missing March Madness bid + highly likely no NIT bid or early NIT exit.

ufdano

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2017
I think i heard them say this is the Gators worst SEC start since 94.... looking at the schedule i will not be surprised if it is the worst finish since then either...

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I think Coach White practices shooting 3's and then runs them ragged thinking they need to toughen up (the dive ball drill still gets me). I believe more real BB plays being run with cutters and such is neglected and seven to 12 footers should be practiced. Three's come and go but the seven to twelve footers should be money in the bank, it's not with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.