Gator Basketball Gators throttle #2 Tennessee 67-54

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I want potential recruits to see how he coaches and how the players respond. So far Im sold. For a young guy he has spunk.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
still too early to make any final judgements but we are trending in the right direction. ill also add that if the golden boy ends up being just that, we are in for a heck of lasting ride. He's super young and was basically a nobody when we hired him. My gut says if he builds a big time program here he stays for the duration since we were the ones that made him. maybe he can be our dbag sweenie. :grin:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mom died a couple of years ago.
Sorry to hear that. Lost mine when I was 13, yet over half the board still sleeps with her and she was cremated (I don't judge!). Don't take it personal, it's just a GC thing.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Sorry to hear that. Lost mine when I was 13, yet over half the board still sleeps with her and she was cremated (I don't judge!). Don't take it personal, it's just a GC thing.

Lol, no offense taken, just going for the awkward “you just stepped in it” reply, but it’s happened on here so much that I suppose the joke is old...

Sorry you lost your mom at such a young age. Mom had Alzheimer’s and so we were just kinda waiting for it to happen. She’s much happier in heaven, so it’s all good.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'm not sure whether to cry or laugh at some of these posts.

Sorry you guys lost your moms, but the responses are dang funny.

Chris Farley Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HUGE F ing win for the program anyway you slice it. I see some try to explain it away and not actually enjoy the win but WHOA, big time win no doubt! We DOMINATED the final 10 minutes of the game after it looked like Tenn had taken control of the game and was getting all the foul calls. REALLY credit the players and coaches for getting our guys back on track. Tenn got up by 6 points with about 10 min left and that is when the game turned. We went exclusively to Castleton and ran all play though him and he got a couple of and 1 plays and also some kickouts for open 3s that we knocked down. ALL COACHING there. Nice to see Golden REALLY coaching hard on the sidelines and always REALLY working the refs in every game this season. We were the much tougher team down the stretch and really fought hard for this win. Tenn only allows 54 points a game but we held them to 54 points as we have the #8th ranked defense in the NATION. HUGE WIN. Go Gators!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb