Gators vs Mildcats Prediction Thread

How many times will the Gators punt vs Kentucky?

• 3 or fewer

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • 4 to 6

Votes: 41 48.2%
  • 7 to 9

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 10+

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It is difficult for me to see either school scoring a lot of points. Our OL has looked pedestrian at best, not even getting a whole lot of push against last week's cupcake Martin's Tenn. Franks is Franks. And Stoops has made the Kitties more formidable.

Flipside is, our DL has been stout to spectacular and they're starting a QB who might very well Adam Lane himself right before kickoff.

Ergo, I see a low scoring game. 23-10, Good Guys in a pretty ugly but hard-hitting game.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
This game will tell us a lot. I hope after the game we are amazed at how much progress we have made in the last year.
Anyone who has been around for years knows it won’t be easy. They don’t give up easily on their own turf. We have won some very close games up there.
Gators 30 - 21

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I just want a WIN with:

OL improvement

Tackling improvement

Few Flags

Franks will be Franks…Just no turnovers

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
It is difficult for me to see either school scoring a lot of points. Our OL has looked pedestrian at best, not even getting a whole lot of push against last week's cupcake Martin's Tenn. Franks is Franks. And Stoops has made the Kitties more formidable.

Flipside is, our DL has been stout to spectacular and they're starting a QB who might very well Adam Lane himself right before kickoff.

Ergo, I see a low scoring game. 23-10, Good Guys in a pretty ugly but hard-hitting game.
Liked the Adam Lane reference. Never gets old....

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like I'm not alone expecting a bit of a tight hard fought game. Ky will play tough physical football. I think we'll be ready, but it'll be a dog fight.

27-17

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
5-3

In baseball. I don't want to talk about the football game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.