Gators vs Mildcats Prediction Thread

How many times will the Gators punt vs Kentucky?

• 3 or fewer

Votes: 37 43.5%
  • 4 to 6

Votes: 41 48.2%
  • 7 to 9

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 10+

Votes: 3 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Almost everyone here has reasonable expectations. That said, I predict that if we win by less than 7, there will be a twenty page meltdown thread. If we lose, make that thirty.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Where is our "sniggity snaps" UK guy at? It's "Doering's got a touchdown!" week. Oh my!

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I feel good about this game. I think DM has kept the lid on the play book in the 1st 2 games but that comes off Saturday.

I think we play hard and fast especially on defense. KY hasn't seen anything like our D-Pressure this year. I'm expecting the offense to stretch the field more and that should help the running game, maybe not inside but I think we get the corner for several big plays.

TE blocking or lack there of is my biggest concern. The TE has got to seal the inside pursuit off!

I'm looking for the most complete game of the season..........

35 - 13

Go Gators!

:chomp:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
TE blocking or lack there of is my biggest concern. The TE has got to seal the inside pursuit off!
Krull should be in jail for the way he’s blocked so far this season. Absolutely terrible.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
This the angry game for the entire team and Gator Nation.

Its going to get ugly early for the UK faithful. One of those games where everyone scores.

UF 54 UK 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.