Gator Basketball Gators vs MSU In the SEC Tournament

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I want the OC replaced, not Golden.

I expect to make the tournament every year, there was the talent to do it this year and we just underachieved plain and simple (large part due to Hovde). “Dumpster fire” is a huge reach but no point in arguing that point.

I look forward to huge portal gets and a much better 2023-24
I wouldn't really consider hovde the oc or anyone the DC. He might be the offensive presence on the staff but he's not making the game plan or calling out sets. I think you're putting a little too much stock in his role. I believe this is the 1st time I've ever seen someone calling for an assistant basketball coaches head, ever lol.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
“I think this team has the makings of an NCAA Tournament team,” Golden confidently said. “So that will be a simple barometer that we can use once we get to March to see if we’ve had a successful season or not.”

Year 1 = Fail. Better luck next year, coach. Same as Napier. Not ready to pass judgement yet.

But Golden Boy didn't live up to his own expectations. We'll see what he brings to the table next year.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't really consider hovde the oc or anyone the DC. He might be the offensive presence on the staff but he's not making the game plan or calling out sets. I think you're putting a little too much stock in his role. I believe this is the 1st time I've ever seen someone calling for an assistant basketball coaches head, ever lol.

AFFE7722-45F7-4986-9642-8DB1C09271DF.jpeg

He’s the De facto OC. Todd is more of a defensive-minded HC. As for calling for heads, anyone can get it as far as I’m concerned :lol:

Oh, and lulz ^

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
“I think this team has the makings of an NCAA Tournament team,” Golden confidently said. “So that will be a simple barometer that we can use once we get to March to see if we’ve had a successful season or not.”

Year 1 = Fail. Better luck next year, coach. Same as Napier. Not ready to pass judgement yet.

But Golden Boy didn't live up to his own expectations. We'll see what he brings to the table next year.

There’s no absolutes being declared (minus Hovde needing to go). Same as football. Year 1 sucked, let’s stop with the excuses and demand better next year :dunno:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
It's exactly what I said. He brings an offensive presence to the coaching staff. I already knew that.

Sad Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator