Gator Basketball Gators waxed by Tennessee

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Forcing a 4th year player who had literally zero made 3 pointers in his career take a desperation 3 as the clock expired was an example of bad coaching? Not sure I follow that.

Me either

What I do follow is how a team in the heat of a fight for a tournament seed can not show up for a game and play like there was no film study, game planning, or strategy communicated to the team in the days prior to the game.

If this happened occasionally we could pin it on youth. When it happens over and over I am forced to look elsewhere to figure out what is wrong

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nembhard and Lewis had 6 pts collectively. That should NEVER happen, ever. The rest we already now about. I could name several teams around the country that would have 22 wins with this team and be right up UK ass for reg season champ. Cal could take ours and White take his and he'd beat us by 15 still. Tony Bennett would be undefeated.

Ask Nate Oats, Eric Musselman, Buzz Williams, Rick Barnes, Jerry Stackhouse, Frank Martin, Cuonzo Martin, Tom Crean, Ben Howland, Or Kermit Davis if they would trade rosters with Mike? I am sure they would say yes

I wonder if any of the other three (Pearl, Calipari, or Wade) would as well. It wouldn’t surprise me

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Ask Nate Oats, Eric Musselman, Buzz Williams, Rick Barnes, Jerry Stackhouse, Frank Martin, Cuonzo Martin, Tom Crean, Ben Howland, Or Kermit Davis if they would trade rosters with Mike? I am sure they would say yes

I wonder if any of the other three (Pearl, Calipari, or Wade) would as well. It wouldn’t surprise me
Yeah, White is a dud plain and simple. He's been flying kites and now he's seating in the cockpit af a P-51 mustang and can't even get the canopy closed.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I must have said it a zillion times. The SEC was there for the taking this year. Not a team in the conference that is really top 10 on a consistent basis. What an opportunity Mike had with this roster in this conference to show his wares and all he did was :flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator