Not open for further replies.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
Y'all never saw or heard about the Crucial stuff when it was brought up on GSMB? I'm surprised.
I somehow missed it. Crucial error.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Zach immediately deleted any posts of mine alluding to him being Crucial after the thread was started about it. It's definitely him! :facepalm:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n2905 said:
Sorry, for the delay in responding, I was in the shower rubbing one out.
That was quite a delay. Dude, you've got some stamina.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Zach immediately deleted any posts of mine alluding to him being Crucial after the thread was started about it. It's definitely him! :facepalm:
I guess he doesn't want anyone to know he grew up banging in da mean skreets of Hogtown. :))

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
This is awsome I could understand why he wouldn't want to have anything thing to do with those videos though

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Enough Zach bashing. I've had the opportunity to interview him twice and liked him a lot. I was hoping I could eventually get him involved somehow with this site, but this kind of stuff will keep him away for sure. We need to think long term and burning bridges with Gator-covering employees that work at the Sun is one lousy strategy. It was the HMG folks that shut us down, NOT the Sun. Save your anger for them. Even better, just let your anger go.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
just not reasonable. Most of us had been posting at GSMB for years, we felt invested, we felt like a community, I dare say we even felt like family and all that was rudely jerked away from us. The Sun and it's owners/management failed the basic test of courtesy to everyone who tried to toe the line and post there. All they needed to do was open a dialog with us but that was obviously too difficult for them.
After shutting down the board instead of being sensitive to our situation, their actions seem to indicate a malice toward this new board. They should realize that we are not competition for their advertising revenue and allow us to place our contact info on their free comments. But they now delete every reference to any outside Chat room and Zack is very involved in that effort.

It would be nice if Zack would come around here but I sense that might compromise his job so why protect him? Nice guy or not, doesn't matter.

Old saying comes to mind: How can you soar with Eagles when you sleep with Buzzards.

deuce coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member