Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
Law98gator;n1056 said:
Hilarious. I'd turn off the computer before I joined Sid's board. I do like the GC reporters though.
GC has really good articles. But other than the insiders, their boards are snoozetastic.
I feel whole again.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw said:
Bunch of asswipes don't know how to take a joke. Hope they all rot in hell. But in the meantime nice job Ox
This is Claw

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I like this new board better already. Thanks, Ox.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheBigClaw said:
Bunch of asswipes don't know how to take a joke. Hope they all rot in hell. But in the meantime nice job Ox
I know this is claw. I was being sarcastic because of his overreaction in his post. :lol:

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Divits is in twice as divits and divits888, but can't seem to get permission to post?????

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Zach just posted this on his article. Sounds like he's towing the company line... "Posters like snowprint are the reason the GSMB was shut down. After receiving numerous complaints about him, I will be deleting any future comments he makes. I apologize for not having time in the past to monitor/delete his posts. I have also saved his IP address so he can’t use a different name. I’d like to take this time to remind everyone of our commenting guidelines: “Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.” by Zach Abolverdi

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68 said:
Divits is in twice as divits and divits888, but can't seem to get permission to post?????
Working on him.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I probably wouldn't care much for being a sports writer nowadays. Half writer, half babysitter. What happened to the notion of being responsible for writing stories only?

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Zach just posted this on his article. Sounds like he's towing the company line... "Posters like snowprint are the reason the GSMB was shut down. After receiving numerous complaints about him, I will be deleting any future comments he makes. I apologize for not having time in the past to monitor/delete his posts. I have also saved his IP address so he can’t use a different name. I’d like to take this time to remind everyone of our commenting guidelines: “Comments are moderated and generally will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive.” by Zach Abolverdi
Who the fück is snowprint?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n1336]I probably wouldn't care much for being a sports writer nowadays. Half writer, half babysitter. What happened to the notion of being responsible for writing stories only? [/QUOTE] I agree, a writer shouldn't have anything to do with policing the comments in his articles. Someone else should have that job.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Snowprint is some d-dag who posts comments to a lot of articles on the main site.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This place definitely looks a lot nicer than GSMB

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Sounds like snowprint is a codeword for Oxrageous.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
[QUOTE='78;n1336]I probably wouldn't care much for being a sports writer nowadays. Half writer, half babysitter. What happened to the notion of being responsible for writing stories only?
I agree, a writer shouldn't have anything to do with policing the comments in his articles. Someone else should have that job.[/quote]Pretty sure they can only afford 4 people on staff. Who else should do it? Doooooley?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Snowraysters offspring?

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well, seems that ya'll think that the HMG is using a thread or poster or two as a reason for shutting down the good ol GSMB. They couldn't care less about what someone posted in their forum as evidenced by their lack of participation in managing the board. The ol "C Ya Later" comment was just a ruse, a fake, a comment whose sole purpose was to take the heat off HMG about killing the forums. It wasn't really there pointing a finger at a specific post or posters. I'd bet you money that they never read a single post before killing it. Heck, if anything, it was GatorSidiot making weekly calls and sending daily emails to get reinstated to GSMB that caused it to be shut down. "We don't want that douchebag on the site... What can we do to keep him out of it? Oh, I know, we could close it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.