Georgia gets smacked down at home by the Chimp

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Obviously I hate for anyone to get hurt but man that couldn’t have gone better for us. SC gets beaten up the week before us, and still beats UGA.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
SC leading by 7 right before half

Augusta vindicated!

images

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Our team can have 4 turnovers and still manage to win. Lol, multiple times this season too.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I’ve never seen two defenses play harder while both teams’ coaches did everything possible to lose.

UGA believed all the hype and did not take SC seriously at all. Fromm looked high or something.

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
Here's the UGA goat. I wonder how many death threats he gets?

EyeDocGator is my new hero for calling in a favor and having his Athens colleague mix up the prescription on Rodrigo’s glasses last week. You’re a great American! Ox, feel free to move this to the other thread about what are you doing for the Gators...

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Georgia dominated in stats. South Carolina dominated in turnovers. You'd always rather win the latter.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Here's the UGA goat. I wonder how many death threats he gets?

Interestingly enough, I’d say quite a few.

I don’t know if anyone else noticed but after he missed this, not a single one of his teammates came up to him on the field and gave him so much as a drop of support. Every player I saw walked right by him. If you get a chance to watch the replay of this, check it out and see for yourself.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Georgia dominated in stats. South Carolina dominated in turnovers. You'd always rather win the latter.
Makes sense - USC was on 3rd string QB. Sets up nicely for us, especially if we take care of business tonight.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

I don’t know if anyone else noticed but after he missed this, not a single one of his teammates came up to him on the field and gave him so much as a drop of support. Every player I saw walked right by him. If you get a chance to watch the replay of this, check it out and see for yourself.

He looks like the cockiest dick out there. Doubt any one likes him.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
The fact that Blankenship lost the game was the best part...idk if it’s he Burrow or Fromm that has a more punchable face

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

I told my wife the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb